Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Absolute snooze fest at the emirates tonight.

Was always going to be fairly cautious. A point which isn't too bad for either team but will hardly inspire the fans. Will be interesting to see who leaves Man United in the summer. Goodness knows that the squad needs a complete overhaul.

Was always going to be fairly cautious. A point which isn't too bad for either team but will hardly inspire the fans. Will be interesting to see who leaves Man United in the summer. Goodness knows that the squad needs a complete overhaul.

Definitely.  The squad was ageing and lacking in quality under Fergie, however they played for the manager then.  I actually thought Arsenal were there for the taking and barring a fantastic save from Szcezny they could have snatched it.

In other news, anyone else seen Lazio's latest "youngster"???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26162408

Definitely.  The squad was ageing and lacking in quality under Fergie, however they played for the manager then.  I actually thought Arsenal were there for the taking and barring a fantastic save from Szcezny they could have snatched it.

In other news, anyone else seen Lazio's latest "youngster"???

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26162408

Head looks far too big for his body.

Folk will slag the EPL Premier League until they're blue in the face but it's been affa exciting this season. Still 3, maybe 4 teams realistically in the title race. Although I'd say it's between Citeh and Chelsea. Arsenal are poop and Liverpool, although brave, don't have the depth to push all the way I don't think.

Folk will slag the EPL Premier League until they're blue in the face but it's been affa exciting this season. Still 3, maybe 4 teams realistically in the title race. Although I'd say it's between Citeh and Chelsea. Arsenal are poop and Liverpool, although brave, don't have the depth to push all the way I don't think.

It has been one of the most exciting seasons I can remember and agree with what you've said there.

Fit did he do? I watched most of the game and nothing stood out as particularly offensive. ???

Nothing in particular in this game, I just find him an absolutely loathsome character. He dishes out so many horrific challenges (in general) and somehow manages to escape punishment, then falls down like an absolute fanny at the slightest hint of a touch.  I guess I just don't like him  ;D

Nothing in particular in this game, I just find him an absolutely loathsome character. He dishes out so many horrific challenges (in general) and somehow manages to escape punishment, then falls down like an absolute fanny at the slightest hint of a touch.  I guess I just don't like him  ;D

You would never be able to tell!

Who cares ^^^^

Exactly. They're an irrelevance. Unless we draw them in the cup should both get through next weekend, I have a feeling we will either never face them again (in whatever guise) or it won't be for a good few years.

It's only this week afterall that a judge saved them from insolvency, which hasn't been widely reported. They're rubber ducked and with that cheating cunt McCoist "needing" a "£30m war chest" this summer to guarantee the PL in a couple of years they're providing themselves with enough rope to hang themselves several times over.

Ally McCoist  :rofl:

Exactly. They're an irrelevance. Unless we draw them in the cup should both get through next weekend, I have a feeling we will either never face them again (in whatever guise) or it won't be for a good few years.

It's only this week afterall that a judge saved them from insolvency, which hasn't been widely reported. They're rubber ducked and with that cheating cunt McCoist "needing" a "£30m war chest" this summer to guarantee the PL in a couple of years they're providing themselves with enough rope to hang themselves several times over.

Ally McCoist  :rofl:

I missed that

Is there a link?