Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Very enjoyable game despite some poor refereeing. Do not think either of the first two penalties awarded were the correct decisions. Has kept the title race in Spain very interesting with 1 point covering 3 teams with 9 games left.

I wouldn't normally watch Spanish football but caught the 1st half which was really good. Pepe is a dirty, dirty cunt of a man. Was glad his mob got beat. Bale is good player but not great and was posted missing in this game.

Liverpool will win the EPL League I'm telling yous.

I wouldn't normally watch Spanish football but caught the 1st half which was really good. Pepe is a dirty, dirty cunt of a man. Was glad his mob got beat. Bale is good player but not great and was posted missing in this game.

Liverpool will win the EPL League I'm telling yous.

You were almost making sense until the last sentence  ;D ;D ;D:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scottish_fa_news.cfm?page=2566&newsCategoryID=1&newsID=13206

Leigh Griffiths receives notice of complaint

Tuesday, 01 April 2014

The Compliance Officer has issued the following Notice of Complaint:

Alleged Party in Breach: Leigh Griffiths (Celtic FC)

Date: 30th March 2014

Disciplinary Rule(s) allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 86: Not acting in the best interests of Association Football by singing in public about Heart of Midlothian FC in administration.

Principal hearing date: Thursday, 24th April 2014

Rule 86: A recognised football body, club, official, Team Official, other member of Team Staff, player, match official or other person under the jurisdiction of the Scottish FA shall, at all times, act in the best interests of Association Football . Furthermore such person or body shall not act in any manner which is improper or use any one, or a combination of, violent conduct, serious foul play, threatening, abusive, indecent or insulting words or behaviour.

:rofl:

Bobby, what did you think of the United game? Thought they played quite well and had it not been for welbecks bottle, or lack of, could have won that. Still. A much better game, still unsure of what fellaini does....

Bayern were by far the better team. Even a draw isn't really fair on them. I suppose credit to United for staying reasonably tight at the back. Both cracking goals.

Also I'm glad Valencia didn't pick up a second booking for that 50/50 challenge midway through the second half. For a horrible second I thought the ref would send him off but then I remember that the standard of referees abroad is much higher and so it proved.

Bobby, what did you think of the United game? Thought they played quite well and had it not been for welbecks bottle, or lack of, could have won that. Still. A much better game, still unsure of what fellaini does....

Said it before he signed, Fellaini just isn't a good fit for United. He was utterly brutal last night. Considering Fletcher is sitting on the bench it was criminal he got a starting place last night. He was badly at fault for the goal too.

But, on the whole his game plan worked. Possession stats etc are utterly irrelevant, Bayern were always going to have more of the ball, but they really didn't open up the defence at all.

Vidic was superb; rumour is he actually wanted to stay at United originally but wouldn't sit down with Moyes to even contemplate a new contract.  Supposedly the players refer to Moyes as "Fuck off Moyes" as that is generally their initial thought when they hear his instructions.

[

I think I watched the last 2 minutes of normal time and then the last 7 minutes of extra time and counted 3 Foster clusterfucks.  :thumbsup: The last one of which led to their goal.

In Foster's defence, playing alongside Moshni he looks like Franco Baresi  ;)

• 2 weeks later...