Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

So Ramires gets a 4 game ban for back handing Seb Larsson the other day. Despite it being about 2 yards in front of the ref he managed to miss it. I think it's the right decision, you can't allow that but after seeing the incident a further million times on tv today I couldn't help but notice that it was barely a slap yet Seb hit the deck like he'd been shot. I don't have a problem with him going down but no one's mentioned it apart from me. But if that was Suarez that took a slap in the chops and went down in that way he'd be getting chastised! Just an observation like.

So Ramires gets a 4 game ban for back handing Seb Larsson the other day. Despite it being about 2 yards in front of the ref he managed to miss it. I think it's the right decision, you can't allow that but after seeing the incident a further million times on tv today I couldn't help but notice that it was barely a slap yet Seb hit the deck like he'd been shot. I don't have a problem with him going down but no one's mentioned it apart from me. But if that was Suarez that took a slap in the chops and went down in that way he'd be getting chastised! Just an observation like.

I'd observe that it's because Ramires is a Chelsea player that no one is making a big deal about it... But then you somehow managed to turn it into something about a cheating Liverpool player.

Liverpool really are the Celtic of England...  ;) ;) ;);D

If it's just an observation, like, why are you crying about it?

And while I'm sure you're not the only person in the world to mention it, Larsson plays for a team who are not as high profile. Larsson himself is not as high profile because of who he is and who he plays for. Exact same way that there is more made of it if it's Pawlett diving than some guy who plays for Dumbarton.

If it's just an observation, like, why are you crying about it?

And while I'm sure you're not the only person in the world to mention it, Larsson plays for a team who are not as high profile. Larsson himself is not as high profile because of who he is and who he plays for. Exact same way that there is more made of it if it's Pawlett diving than some guy who plays for Dumbarton.

Crying?  ::) It comes down to people wishing/hoping for someone to fail because of a personal dislike. I don't buy that it wasn't mentioned because he only plays for Sunderland. He plays in the most widely watched league in the world. I'm not once of these dinosaurs that thinks players should stay on their feet even if they're hit by a Ben thatcher elbow. Going down and that sort of thing is part of playing the game. When there's so much at stake it's hardly surprising. I just don't think it's fair that it's highlighted more when it comes from player A than when it comes from player B. That's all my point was.

Just checked the first division scores. They should tell them at Pittodrie. Delighted Dundee won while Hamilton got pumped. 2.5k at Alloa today at least 1.5k of them must have been Dundee fans if not more. Really hope them and Falkirk come up. Also I am up to 7 rating!!!!1111!! At one point I was down do -100 or so so. Thank you people.

Just checked the first division scores. They should tell them at Pittodrie. Delighted Dundee won while Hamilton got pumped. 2.5k at Alloa today at least 1.5k of them must have been Dundee fans if not more. Really hope them and Falkirk come up. Also I am up to 7 rating!!!!1111!! At one point I was down do -100 or so so. Thank you people.

Said on Open All Mics that they thought Dundee sold their full allocation which would have been around 2.1k

Fair play to Dani Alves yesterday, had a banana thrown at him and then picked it up and took a bite out of it.  How the hell the Spanish fans get away with this behaviour is beyond me.

Does that mean the authorities will just brush it under the carpet again though?

Some times it takes players to walk off before things like this are taken seriously enough.

Looked like there was a banana skin on the pitch at Anfield yesterday!  ;D

I actually think Liverpool will win it now... Man City are not looking particularly great and I agree with Mourinho that Chelsea don't have a hope...

Everyone agrees with Mourinho. But Man City fucked up once and got let off the hook. They can't fuck it up again. Not when they've got 3 easy games left. Everton will not be interested in taking points off City this weekend.

Everyone agrees with Mourinho. But Man City fucked up once and got let off the hook. They can't fuck it up again. Not when they've got 3 easy games left. Everton will not be interested in taking points off City this weekend.

They will if it means they can still potentially snatch 4th place from Arsenal and also guarantee Europa League football next season

Lose to City and the champions league hope dies straight away. Win and they can at least hope for arsenal dropping points against relegation battling west Brom so they can take it to the final weekend

Their defence has caught up with them in the last couple of weeks.  Skrtel has to realise that the ball is the important thing in football, not wrestling with the opposition.

.He also needs more vowels in his name.

They've chucked away a league title, basically. That is a fucking horrendous feeling, so...nae luck.  :rofl:

Their defence has caught up with them in the last couple of weeks.  Skrtel has to realise that the ball is the important thing in football, not wrestling with the opposition.

.He also needs more vowels in his name.

They've chucked away a league title, basically. That is a fucking horrendous feeling, so...nae luck.  :rofl:

You're not wrong. :(

Jesus, how pish are Hibs.  Got to hope Kilmarnock can beat St Mirren and Partick can at least draw with Hearts to really put the pressure on Hibs.

The thought of next season's championship having Hearts, The Rangers and Hibs seems a bit surreal!

Jesus, how pish are Hibs.  Got to hope Kilmarnock can beat St Mirren and Partick can at least draw with Hearts to really put the pressure on Hibs.

The thought of next season's championship having Hearts, The Rangers and Hibs seems a bit surreal!

All but one of the Hibs fans in the work are resigned to them being relegated. The one who is not is also the only one who still backs Butcher. Claims its all Fenlon's fault even when you point out that Butchers record is worse than Fenlon and that Butcher signings arguably made the team worse. 

I'm torn

Schadenfreude has me wanting hibs to go down but at the same time I am fed up with Kilmarnock and their white elephant of a stadium.

Would like for Partick to win so Saturday afternoon can be a straight 'winner take all' playoff between hibs and Killie at Easter Road.