Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Comon to fuck. What a ridiculous parochial, stubborn reason for not signing someone. Who cares if he used to play for Rangers he'd be a fantastic asset to our team and would help us in our goal of winning the league.

We are never winning the league with celtic in it.  Their wage bill is about 7/8 times what ours is and have strength in depth we can only dream of.  The prospect of us finishing above them is easily the most ridiculous idea in your post, that the Aberdeen support would likely be adverse to signing Boyd due to being a hun doesn't even compare on the ridiculousmeter.  FYI if zola and vernon do leave I think he would be worth a look but I don't see the support in general not grumbling about it.

Hamilton 1-0 Falkirk FT - (2-1 Agg) Hamilton vs Hibs on Wednesday night. Second leg next sunday

East Fife 0-2 Stirling Albion - (2-3 Agg Stirling promoted to League 1)

Still Dundermline 0-1 Cowdenbeath (1-2 Agg)

0-3 at EEP now.

I don't normally watch Spanish football because I don't like those fucking foreign leagues. ;) But I'm glad I watched the Barca/Atletico game on Saturday. What a game it was. Two cracking teams even if Barca aren't as good as they were a season or two back. Atletico thoroughly deserved their point and the title.

Then switched over to Arsenal/Hull which was, in comparison, shite.

Then switched over to the German Cup Final which was also not great.

Mon the Accies.

Former Dunfermline and Aberdeen manager Jimmy Calderwood says his friend Louis van Gaal is the perfect boss for Manchester United, after the Dutchman signed a deal at Old Trafford. (Various)

;D

I assumed you were taking the piss but i've just spotted it myself.

Quality!!

Do not want Hamilton with their half built stadium, plastic pitch and 75 away fans in the top league.

I know, because everyone else brings thousands to Pittodrie.

I hope Hibs go down, they deserve to, and that's all it should come down to. If Hamilton get the better of them over the two legs (which I think they will), they deserve their place in the league.

Do not want Hamilton with their half built stadium, plastic pitch and 75 away fans in the top league.

I hope Hibs go down, they deserve to, and that's all it should come down to. If Hamilton get the better of them over the two legs (which I think they will), they deserve their place in the league.

Can see both sides of this argument, but very much in the same camp as Bobby when all is said and done

What he said.