Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Went oot last evening to the shop, guy across the street had pressed the traffic lights button. Green man was on and beeping and he was just standing there staring into space. Then noticed the green edge of his hibs top beneath his jacket  :rofl:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

When I watched that at first I thought the guy was happy but he might actually be crying? Does anyone know the story behind that? There has to be one surely!

I'm quite certain he's distraught, the screaming / yelping would imply but had to listen again.

• 2 weeks later...

Mackems have raised 13.5k off their own back for the families of deceased on the Russian downed Malaysian flight. Fucking hope Putin is hung, drawn and quartered along with neanderthal government in Moscow and  associates in Ukraine. Glad to see that even the fiersiest rivals can support each other in such horrific circumstances. Kudos to them.

Mackems have raised 13.5k off their own back for the families of deceased on the Russian downed Malaysian flight. Fucking hope Putin is hung, drawn and quartered along with neanderthal government in Moscow and  associates in Ukraine. Glad to see that even the fiersiest rivals can support each other in such horrific circumstances. Kudos to them.

Cracking gesture, fucking horrendous incident. Russia don't deserve a F1 race or a World Cup at the moment. Will be interested to see if things snowball should Russia not cooperate.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's nae fit he showed at the World Cup. Took a seemingly hopeless (weak as I ever remember seeing) Dutch squad to the brink!

Ach I'm sure with his almost unlimited spending power and given enough time (he'll get a lot more than Moyes) he'll turn Man Utd around again to the relief of most of Aberdeen and Kent.

Took a seemingly hopeless (weak as I ever remember seeing) squad to the brink!

Well in that case he'll do brilliantly at Man U... Although a seemingly hopeless team with Robben, Van Persie, Sneijder, Van Der Vaart, Kuyt etc seems like a slight exaggeration