Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Serbian FA apparently blaming the Albanians

The incident itself and the behaviour of the Albanian players, coach and staff leaves no room for doubt that they were part of a synchronised plan to stop the match.".

"For the truth and justice we will not and do not want to allow the perpetrators who violated football to present themselves as victims."

That would be the team that is joint top of the group and taken 4 points from 6 against the joint favourites?

Hindsight might say games between countries that essentially on the brink of war should be played behind closed doors.

Not working out for Mario. I think he'll be a different player when he's paired with Sturridge. Just how often that'll happen only Rodgers knows.

Liverpool still utterly hopeless defensively. The 1st goal was class but I saw it coming so why couldn't the LFC defence? The other 2 goals were a shambles. It's a pity because Liverpool started fairly brightly. Coutinho was so unlucky with his strike just before half time.

Rodgers' signings need to start producing the goods. I like Rodgers and he's lost Suarez and Sturridge but their current form is not good enough.

• 2 weeks later...

Cracking goal by Naismith last night to make it 3-0 for Everton in the Europa League.  Can't say I was that impressed with Lille.

Oh, and the Tims :D

Never saw Celtic game.

Are they there for the taking if they play the same way on Sunday ?

Too right.  We have nothing to fear, which made the game at their dump even more frustrating.

Completely agree, they have a record of being shit coming back from Europe as well.  The only concern I have is guidetti was cup tied yesterday so likely didn't even travel.  Our defence is going to be tested by him, i suspect, but ultimately the game will be won in midfield.  Flood and jack play well we will win on Sunday.

Still expect the fuckers to raise their game against us as per usual.

We simply must get right in about them from the first whistle.

This is it, we have to have a no fear approach. 

• 2 weeks later...