Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Was surprised at the Dens Park game two Saturday's ago that Delia was getting a lot of songs about him from the Dons fans.  The guy just doesn't even register with me at all. Strachan wound me up far, far more than this guy.

Don't know exactly why Bobby but the prick gets right under my skin.

I had the exact same feelings about Tosh McKinlay. He shouldn't have bothered me as much as he did, and i never knew why, but he really, really did.

Its that pin-eyed, eyes too close together look that gets me about him, a bit like gee double-Ya Bush and TM defo had that look. Incidentally, Tosh Mckinlay always reminds me of Ricard Keys for some reason.

Its that pin-eyed, eyes too close together look that gets me about him, a bit like gee double-Ya Bush and TM defo had that look. Incidentally, Tosh Mckinlay always reminds me of Ricard Keys for some reason.

Richard Keys is another I have a great disliking of. Terrible man. Really didn't like TM at Hearts, moving to Celtic and the automatic Scotland caps which followed really riled me though. Pish player, couldn't defend which is never a good thing when you're a defender.

His sending off in the 6-2 game in 92 was class though.

I'm amazed he doesn't get more reds. It is actually ridiculous. Hopefully hearts take it to them though, sevco seem to be hitting a bit of form at the wrong time!

Aye you get away with something enough, you continue to do it. Its a bit like Scott Brown, fouls rarely go against him, so he just lunges at everything. Referees are to blame.

Hope Hearts can do something too, but I think Sev are starting to find form as you have said.

Typical that they start to play at the exact moment Hibs go into their free fall mode.

Couple of weeks back I had faint hopes sevco wouldnt make the playoffs. Now I'm starting to think Hibs will doom themselves to another season in the 1st.

Falkirk vs Hibs on the last day of the season could be very interesting

Aye I had that game on when it happened. Couldn't help but laugh. Decent shot for the boy.  :laughing:

That's what I thought  :rofl:

Looks like St. Mirren are down, barring a complete arse collapse by SS Motherwell.  Lost 5-0 away to them tonight and a cracking result for County, 1-0 at home to the farmers!  Hadn't realised they were on a run of 7 wins in 8 games!

Arabs on a run of 1 point from a possible 21 since the league cup semi final.

If they lose their 3 games before the split they could actually miss out on the top 6!

Arabs 0-3 Hamilton

Caley thistle 3-0 Arabs

Dons 3-0 Arabs

St Johnstone 1-0 Dundee

Dundee 1-0 Celtic

= Top 6 of Celtic, Dons, Caley, St Johnstone, Dundee, Hamilton

unlikely but you never know

Arabs on a run of 1 point from a possible 21 since the league cup semi final.

If they lose their 3 games before the split they could actually miss out on the top 6!

Arabs 0-3 Hamilton

Caley thistle 3-0 Arabs

Dons 3-0 Arabs

St Johnstone 1-0 Dundee

Dundee 1-0 Celtic

= Top 6 of Celtic, Dons, Caley, St Johnstone, Dundee, Hamilton

unlikely but you never know

I hope not. I'd really love to give thems doing at Tannadice before the end of the season.

I hope not. I'd really love to give thems doing at Tannadice before the end of the season.

The way the season has panned out, anything is possible.  We might even give someone a doing.  Fair play to Dundeh though, rallied and took Killie out of the equation.

Is the correct response. Also be nice to see Dundee keeping Accies out so that Tic would be only west coast team in top 6.

All but sorted!

Killie have 2 games in hand on Dundee with 2 games to play so hopefully we'll finish it tomorrow.

We better had, I was surprised our form was so good against them.of late. Going to Rugby park has never been a pretty or enjoyable game.