Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Reckon that's the playoffs about sorted then.

Queen of the South are 4 ahead of Falkirk with a game in hand then just 3 games to go.

Who've they all got left to play? Huns mk2 having to go to Palmerston where they've lost twice this season would be ideal  :thumbsup:

City getting a fair tanking off united by the seems of it. 4-1, thought united would win it but not by that scoreline!

Who've they all got left to play? Huns mk2 having to go to Palmerston where they've lost twice this season would be ideal  :thumbsup:

City getting a fair tanking off united by the seems of it. 4-1, thought united would win it but not by that scoreline!

Sevco - Livingston (A), Dumbarton (A), Falkirk (H), Hearts (A)

Hibs - Livingston (A), Alloa (H), Falkirk (A)

Qos - Alloa (A), Dumbarton (H), Livingston (A)

Livy and Alloa both fighting to avoid relegation so be interesting to see how it all plays out.

I had completely forgotten the champions league was even on until a colleague reminded me. Sounded like the atleti keeper kept them in it, unbeaten in 7 against Real, not bad at all.

The English championship is fairly hitting up, incredibly tight at the top! Pretty hard to see who will get promotion / play offs.

Killie currently winning 1-0 at Parkhead!

Didn't last long. Pumped 4-1.

Huns 1-1 away to Livi.

Porto 3 Bayern 1

PSG 1 Barca 3.

All four managers in tonight's CL games are ex Barca players. Wonder if that's ever happened before.

I have a fancy for Porto this year.  Really good team.

Didn't last long. Pumped 4-1.

Huns 1-1 away to Livi.

Porto 3 Bayern 1

PSG 1 Barca 3.

All four managers in tonight's CL games are ex Barca players. Wonder if that's ever happened before.

I have a fancy for Porto this year.  Really good team.

Was thinking that earlier today, would be nice for one of the "big ones" not to win it. Porto have a good team with depth again

And then again, let's all laugh at huns mk 2  :rofl:

Edit: also meant to say as well, Suarez's second last night was sublime.  Nutmegging Luiz twice was hilarious!

Was thinking that earlier today, would be nice for one of the "big ones" not to win it. Porto have a good team with depth again

And then again, let's all laugh at huns mk 2  :rofl:

Edit: also meant to say as well, Suarez's second last night was sublime.  Nutmegging Luiz twice was hilarious!

Still cannot believe that Chelsea managed to get £50m for that clown.

Have to say, I feel really bad for Federici today.  Nice to see someone show how much fucking up your clubs chances of a final hit him after the game.

As long as Hibs don't fuck up in the league. I really, really, really, want the hunnery to have to go back to Palmerston  :thumbsup:

How has Maguire been getting on at Wednesday?  He there on loan?

Brilliant result, just hope to fuck them in a few weeks time! Septic Treble, what?  :rofl:

I just hope their heads drop now and they realise that they arent immortal. Could be a few jittery weeks for the tims coming up and you wouldnt put it past ICT, Dundee, St J and even us doing something against them. They will win the league, but i hope all the top 6 teams make it as hard as possible for them.

On a side note, i saw this over on timtalk  :

Posted by Bigbrute View Post : How the fuck can that useless heap of shite be our national stadium/pitch. The amount of times players slipped on that was beyond a joke.

Lovethetic88 : It wouldn't surprise me if it was done on purpose, there was no players sliding about like that in yesterdays game.

:rofl: Was it nae the same pitch for ICT ?

#paranoidfc

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:tims are in meltdown what goes around.    fuck them. delia distraught  :rofl: all the plaudits this season is for us slashing the gap and taking it to the end and caley  looking likw winning the cup and being 3rd.  . tims got nothing shout about. and after watching shinnie were going one better next year happy days :thumbsup:

Haha that's hilarious! Paranoid FC at it's very best!  :rofl:

All the teams, bar the arabs should be able to make life a bit more interesting for the dhims. Even if the ending might be inevitable, let's make them fucking work for it. You just never know  8)