Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Looking like a Preston vs Swindon championship playoff final at the moment

Both taking single goal leads to their home 2nd legs

Meanwhile in scotland

Forfar and Alloa in control of their championship playoff

All square in both ties of the league 1 playoff

St Mirren relegated

Kilmarnock slowly and surely being dragged into the playoff spot? (Hope so)

Do we want that though? I want a team to be able to take on either Hibs or the huns (yes i'm ruling QOTS out). Killie would roll over, i'd much rather they got relegated properly.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Killie relegated, but I want someone that might be about to hold their own in a play off. You're right, those two will be back at some point, but why not make them sweat? Another season in the championship would be hilarious. Would love Killie to go down rock bottom, just a shame St. Mirren did it.

Nice little pitch invasion at the end too. Missed most of it after I forgot it was on. Crazy scenes.

Swansea continue their impressive season with a smash and grab at the emirates tonight. Really respect what their chairman and successive managers have done there. Appointing monk from within seems to have been the perfect appointment, and they now have a chance of qualifying for Europe. Would be a shame for Southampton to miss out mind.

1) Somebody new in the final

2) Soft spot for Ukranian teams further enhanced by the whole mess their country is currently in

3) As far as I'm aware Dnipro have never been convicted of MATCH FIXING unlike the two italian clubs who got stuffed  tonight.

Two shades of the same shite as far as I'm concerned. One probably slightly more racist than the other.

Two shades of the same shite as far as I'm concerned. One probably slightly more racist than the other.

Would argue that Dnipro fans make the Italians look like they have positively enlightened views on race relations. Ukraine has to be the nastiest place I have been to watch football.

Would argue that Dnipro fans make the Italians look like they have positively enlightened views on race relations. Ukraine has to be the nastiest place I have been to watch football.

I wasn't there, but that was very much what I was referring to Jute, remember seeing it on the TV and pictures after the game.

Wars don't give you an excuse to be knuckledraggers. Fuck them.

Huge game at Montrose today. While I'm usually all for Highland League clubs stepping up to the SFL, I don't think I want to see Montrose go down - could be a very tough experience for them on and off the park if they go out of the SFL.

I see hibs are playing tit for tat in terms of away support allocations

However disappointing that they cannot even sell out their standard home allocation.

Hibs really are shocking. Seem to be more concerned with stopping rangers scoring than making up the 2 goal deficit.

Over to you Motherwell :hammer: