Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Off to Selhurst Park tonight to see Palace - Dundee for Speroni's testimonial.  I always remember wanting us to sign him when he played for them. Slowly starting to drop a few more balls than he used to.

Unfortunately sat with the away mob too!  >:D

Probably the best friendly I've been to that. Both teams and fans were going for it. Dundee took half of dens (1700) down with them. What was amusing though was their team from the 90/00's was better than their first XI. Made me wonder how we never pumped them. Charlie adam.played for them too. Still wore orange boots though, Hun bastard.

Probably the best friendly I've been to that. Both teams and fans were going for it. Dundee took half of dens (1700) down with them. What was amusing though was their team from the 90/00's was better than their first XI. Made me wonder how we never pumped them. Charlie adam.played for them too. Still wore orange boots though, Hun bastard.

:lolabove:

Was Caballero involved? Always thought he was a cracking player

4-3 Crystal Palace

3-0

3-1

4-1

4-3

Could have been a lot more to palace in the first half, zaha and bolasie were on fire, then again Dundee should have had two pens. Thought the ref would give one to let speroni score to equalise. Guess they've come out the other side Tlg so possibly! Nemzadze and Caballero have fair piled on the pounds but the trickery was still there.

Almost looked like Adam was going to cry after he scored, could see he wanted it all game.

Baseball and NFL is correct

Was only a matter of time before it took over Ice Hockey and Basketball just because of the stadium capacities.

Seattle Sounders average attendance last season was just under 44000.

Lowest average attendances were 7000 odd for CD Chivas followed by just under 15000 for San Jose Earthquake.

Baseball and NFL is correct

Was only a matter of time before it took over Ice Hockey and Basketball just because of the stadium capacities.

Seattle Sounders average attendance last season was just under 44000.

Lowest average attendances were 7000 odd for CD Chivas followed by just under 15000 for San Jose Earthquake.

Ah right, I presumed that was related to TV audiences. That's fair enough, didn't chivas fold, or is this the new chivas US?

After last nights results the automatic place for finishing 3rd currently sits with the Dutch although 6 teams are still to play this weekend

Ranking (with games against bottom team removed)

1) Netherlands - P5  GF10  GA5  Pts7

2) Russia        - P4  GF7    GA2  Pts7

3) Scotland      - P4  GF5    GA4  Pts7

4) Hungary      -P4  GF4    GA3  Pts7

5) Albania        -P4  GF4    GA5  Pts7

6) Norway        -P5  GFA    GA8  Pts7

7) Switzerland - P4  GF7    GA3  Pts6

8 ) Ukraine        - P4  GF3    GA4  Pts6

9) Israel          - P4  GF6    GA8  Pts6

Russia have to play Austria who are running away with their group so a Win in Dublin could put Scotland into the automatic spot (that is unless Georgia or Gibraltar also perform some miracle and we jump to top of the group)