Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Excellent Dundee derby, much better than the English stuff that was on over the weekend. Been end to end, Spittal looks like a player.

St. Johnstone drawing 1-1 with County

Barca were 4-1 up against Sevilla in the super cup, Sevilla have clawed it back to 4-4.

last minute equaliser and potential lost teeth for the Arabs Goalie.  :wave:

I was waiting for the ref to rule it out for that reason but it quite rightly stood. Ball was there to be won.

I only watched the last 10 minutes of the game but it was a cracker as far as I saw.

Pahahaha John Collins

Yup  I hope any player in Scotland worth their wages will ensure they give 100% against these chunts all season.  There may have been some truth in what Collins said, but the way he went about it was wrong, somethings are best left unspoken.

Van Dick is apparently speaking with Southampton and if they lose him that will weaken them greatly.

Would please me greatly if van dick left on deadline day, just before they manage to get someone in. Amazing that some of the dhims value him at and expect to get £20 million. Fair play if they actually get that but no way in hell is he worth even half of that.

Loved the cheeky Killie penalty! GIRFUY Collins, even if it pains me to be pleased for mccuntloch and the sevconian light bears.

Loved the cheeky Killie penalty! GIRFUY Collins, even if it pains me to be pleased for mccuntloch and the sevconian light bears.

Loved Higginbotham's comments after the game too.

"I think everyone in the league will be looking at those comments and putting in an extra shift, like we did"

While it shouldn't require something like that to make you work harder, I'd like to think the Celtic dressing room are aware of what Collins has done now.

Thoroughly enjoyed the highlights.  :thumbsup: Looks like both teams could have scored more. Josh should have had a double at least! Some good officiating for once! Wouldn't have surprised me to see the Father of the year's goal stand! Although I have to admit I'm nae convinced that they should have had a penalty. Looked like he felt a slight touch and threw himself to the deck. A bit like what Griffiths did 3 minutes into their season against County. Nae complaining though. Well done, Killie. You hun cunts.

Just me that thinks Van Dick is overrated? The Tims getting umpteen million for him will do us more harm than good. He's nothing to be afraid of. We have the players to beat them.

I think DVD is clearly a talented player, he's technically good, can pick a pass etc. I question his defensive ability though and losing denayer was a far bigger blow to the Celtic back line then VD going will ever be. Killie last night is the prime example, it was very easy for Maggenis to win headers in the box. Ten mill is good money in the bank for them but it doesn't mean they will get an equally good player in to compensate, especially if they don't make the cl group stages