Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Benzema just now. Sheer class.

This has been a treat these last few days, having the time to watch a ton of football and it all being good.

Watched more these last two weeks than I have all season. Brilliant stuff.

Brilliant team goal for Madrid.

I'm not as down on Giroud than you either. I like strong forwards like him and think he's had a tougher press than he may deserve.

Three weeks later and after 9 goals in his last 9 games, the second half one tonight being awesome, Giroud may finally be producing the results he should be capable of.

Another observation from tonight's 3-3 is that Cech may be as finished as I suspected. He's never been the same with the hat. He was world class before the head injury but never the same since, neither for Chelski nor now at Arsenal.

Athletico and Real both handed transfer bans to cover summer and next January windows. Would expect both to be very active in this window in response.

Who will want to take on Real in the summer when they cannot sign any players for a year.

Athletico and Real both handed transfer bans to cover summer and next January windows. Would expect both to be very active in this window in response.

Who will want to take on Real in the summer when they cannot sign any players for a year.

I expect them both (more so Real) to be active during the summer and next January too. Just as Barca were during their transfer embargo.