Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Always good to see the Tims fuck it, especially "at home". Sponsors don't get the final they wanted, GIRFUY.

Unfortunately they got Hibs. Thats still a big market for them.

County v St Johnstone may have sent cockwomble and his cohorts over the edge particularly given they had a 'small' scottish cup final last year.

Side-note: The match apparently  'had' to be played at Hampden because other than Ibrox it was the only 'neutral' stadium with a large enough capacity for the demand from 'the best fans in the world'

Attendance: 22,130

Easter Road Capacity - 20,421

Pittodrie Capacity - 20,961

Only 22k at Hampden? Less than half full? Surely not?

I wasn't paying attention to any gaps in the crowd but where's the famously loyal sellick fans?

Probably can't afford the tickets but that's a shocking stat if true that should be ringing alarm bells.

Assuming the fucking idiots who run Scottish football have brains in which alarms might resonate.

I think Souttar is the real coup here, well in my opinion anyway. Cowie was decent for Watford but have no idea what he is like now.

If he's struggling to get a game for Wigan then that probably tells its own story. 

You reckon Souttar is a coup? Suppose time will tell but, for me, half a decent season two years ago isn't anything to write home about.

Blimey, Leicester just keep going!

Helped by fact I took Vardy out of my dream team. Stopped scoring whenI put him in and started again as soon as I put him on the bench.

In all seriousness I keep waiting for their bubble to burst but  they keep winning. If they win on Saturday you have to think title is theirs for the taking.