Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Can't argue with that  :thumbsup:

Well you should argue with that and as the person who put it up, you should know.

That wasn't Excel. Minitab possibly but that's not any version of Excel that I know.

Disclaimer: Microsoft's Excel is such a wonderfully beautiful and powerful product, I have a theory that none of us can know it's full functionality and capacity. But that graph looked nothing like anything I've seen within it.

EDIT: It could have been done on Excel, specifically using it as a drawing tool. The fact that the dots don't line up properly suggests/proves human intervention.

Well done Ross county! Hibs have hibsed it

Some entertaining fighting going on at the Hibs forums. Wonder if this will all be forgotten in May should they lift their holy grail?

Have to say Hibs supporters need to start backing their team a bit more. When county went ahead the hibs fans went to sleep until the equaliser. Barely a whimper for any of their chances prior to the goal. Soon as Schalk's goal went in the exodus began.

Felt a bit sad for their players given by the time they had collected their medals about 98% of their supporters had already left the stadium. They had to make do with applause for the almost ridiculously family orientated Ross County support.

Juve were 2-0 up at the Allianz but thrown it away, bayern pulled two goals back with the first half of extra time being played. Should be an exciting 30 mins  :thumbsup:

County come back from behind to draw away to St. Johnstone which I think means we've officially qualified for Europe?

Hibs beat caley 2-1 in the cup replay.

Could tell early on that United were out. Their goal (from a much softer penalty than Liverpool got in the 1st leg but didn't hear Scholesy going on about that!) gave them a glimmer but they were second best throughout both legs. I do feel slightly for Van Gaal because he's been unlucky with injuries. The team he had to field yesterday was fucking hopeless.

And how Fellaini didn't get banned after that elbow in the 1st leg was a disgrace. Cantankerous cunt that he is.

Falkirk come back from 2-0 down to beat satan's tribute act 3-2 which guarantee's them a playoff spot.

Shame its a bit late to put a serious dent in their title dreams although they do still have to face Hibs, Queens, Raith, Dumbarton & St Mirren who are all battling for the playoff spots

Was just about to post that. 

There's a lot to admire about Falkirk this season it would seem and you have to give credit to Houston's management.  Hibs playing budget (Hibs who are running at an 800k loss whilst in the championship) shits on Falkirks and that's even before you take into account what the tribute act are shelling out on wages.  To have them where they are compared to the clubs they are up against is quite an achievement.  It's also great experience for Rogers too.

Yep, it's impressive, they've got a few good players and play nice fitba. I'd have Vaulks at the dons in a flash. Also, their pitch means they can play decent fitba all year round! I'd like to see Hamilton go down, with Falkirk replacing them. Hamilton's pitch is unacceptable, with Falkirk and Killie's pitches good (indeed better than most SPL grass pitches). Get them up. Fuck the hibees.

Hadn't realised that the hivees were operating at an 800k loss in the championship. Certainly not playing like a team that wants to get out. I've always liked the way falkirk have played football and seems like Houston is carrying that on. They also always seem to unearth good talent. Ideally it would have been them and hibs up but hey ho.

Ooft, that first falkirk goal was an absolute zinger!

I see Hearts have made a start with the process of redeveloping the main stand.

Just submitted plans to install temporary ticket office, club shop, admin offices and changing rooms in the wheatfield stand.

New stand supposedly going to have a capacity of 7000 which would raise tynecastle up to 19700 (BBC quoting 20000+ but dont think the journo knows the current capacity)