Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Dundee Utd, the gift that keeps on giving.  :rofl:

It would be so funny if the missed the play off spots AND went into administration, lots of rumours going around about that.

Also just been hearing about the Hamilton v St Johnstone match and the repulsive Foster in the thick of fighting with his teammate. There is something seriously wrong with that guy, even the huns didn't like him.

Radio saying that Swanson and Foster both red carded and st Johnstone down to (at least) 9 men.

Pity really as they were looking like catching Sevco.  Maybe that's why Foster kicked off  ;D

Now being reported "several arrests" made at Hamilton. Reporter being very cagey how he worded it but way he was talking it wasnt supporters....

I think id pish ma punts if it was Dicky Foster spending the weekend in Hamilton popo cells awaiting his appearance before the beak on Monday.  :rofl:

Apparently that screeching bint that Foster is stouping was at the centre of some controversy, cos a bunch o' Daily Mail readers misread her ganzee on TV?

Mebbe's Swanson said something aboot her to Fister that provoked his ire?

I really canna thole Fister, I can think of few Reds who I've harboured such antipathy towards whilst here.......Sackie Sacknamara mebbe but nae many.

Huns v Kille a dra' as was Tims v Partick. Hertz lose again to Saints and go behind them. Very close at the bottom with a further dra' atween Well and Accies.

Could see Well going down on this form. ICT better than both those teams.

I had a fiver in my Sky Bet account after being too slow to back Hamilton before they suspended betting at half time on Saturday.

Stuck that on Dundee to finish in the bottom 2. Odds aren't brilliant but worth a punt I reckon.

Hamilton/Ross County have this week's pointless game, so 'mon Kilmarnock, St Johnstone, Hearts and Partick.

Boo for Kilmarnock, patronising "well done" for the rest. 

Sevco now closer to 6th (11 points) than 2nd (12 points), and their GD over 4th-placed St Johnstone has been cut to +4.

Good stuff.

Dortmund v Monaco game called off after 3 explosions near Dortmund team bus. One Dortmund player has been reported as being injured by glass from windows that were blown in on the bus.

Sounds like they think it may be far right extremists. Apparently they've been dogged by it recently. Nice touch from the club and locals offering beds for the away fans.

I see the HIVs won the title today. Claimed they have sold 8000 season tickets for next season, before today, that is fairly impressive. Be interesting to see how popcorn teeth gets on with the big boys next year, be funny as fuck if they struggled

Elsewhere,  Utd drew with Ayr  :laughing:  and Dave Badcock scored a hat trick for Clyde, worth a look!  ;)  :P