Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Seems to be a lot of controversy following the North London derby yesterday.  Guy who runs Arsenal TV claiming he was racially abused by Spurs fans as he was filming near the ground. Others counter claiming they were there etc and it's a load of bollocks as Spurs have quite a multi racial support (which is true).  Sad either way, football becomes the loser in this instance.

after todays result and performance i expect him to be out at the end of the season, watch them try to get Mcinnes

McInnes has done his best in the last couple of games to lower his stock so hopefully not.

Do we not need Man U to win the cup for us to go into the Fairs Cup at the 2nd qualifier rather than the first?

We need nothing fae naebidy.

However, should ManU feel they have to win the trophy just to please us, then who am i to stand in the way of their hero worship.

Generally I'm nae either. But I won't deny having a soft spot for Ajax stemming from way back to when I lived in Holland. And being half Dutch used to come in handy when Scotland were shite and Holland were at major tournaments. Obviously those days are now over so I'll have to dig a bit deeper into my heritage and see if there's any Welsh or Northern Irish blood in there so that I can jump on those bandwagons too.  :thumbsup: