Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Generally I'm nae either. But I won't deny having a soft spot for Ajax stemming from way back to when I lived in Holland. And being half Dutch used to come in handy when Scotland were shite and Holland were at major tournaments. Obviously those days are now over so I'll have to dig a bit deeper into my heritage and see if there's any Welsh or Northern Irish blood in there so that I can jump on those bandwagons too.  :thumbsup:

Im lucky in that im a third german a third brazilian and 4/5ths French with a splattering of Italian.

Splattering is the wrong term really.

;D

2-1 sevco 5 mins to go . Fartz have played 3/4 of the game with 10 men yet they are only getting beat because of a goalkeeping howler of Clangers/Brown standards and have been the better side despite being a man down. Why? Because instead of sitting in and counter attacking theyve instead got right in der hun's faces and had a right go. Mcinnes please take note

Watching the Inter - Sassulo game, Inter are rotten, fun to see.  Apparently one of the ultras groups have a banner up saying "we are not watching a team that doesn't deserve our support, so we are having lunch instead." How Italian  ;D

Kuyt hatrick secures Feyenoord the Dutch title which will mean we are now guaranteed to start in 2nd qualifying round for Europa league. Should easy Mancs pain a little.

Was genuinely an issue I was grappling with. Those cunts are up there with the scousers and the cheeks. Not sure how I feel about them winning but it softens the blow

Bottom two confirmed then. Hopefully ICT win tomorrow to put the pressure on Accies going into the final game. Would be good to see it go to the wire, with a good bit of tears and so on as one team - nae really fussed who - loses to a last minute goal sending them down.

After the dire Championship playoff efforts of Reading, Huddersfield, Fulham & Sheffield Wednesday the League 2 teams are putting on a real show

Exeter 3-2 Carlisle (6-5 Aggregate) - 4 goals in the last 10minutes

Luton 3-3 Blackpool (5-6 Aggregate)

After the dire Championship playoff efforts of Reading, Huddersfield, Fulham & Sheffield Wednesday the League 2 teams are putting on a real show

Exeter 3-2 Carlisle (6-5 Aggregate) - 4 goals in the last 10minutes

Luton 3-3 Blackpool (5-6 Aggregate)

Got to feel for Carlisle, equalised late on to take it to extra time, but then Exeter go and score the winner. Some journey home  ;D

Id still take either Hamilton or ICT to see off the caravan dwellers who remain utterly honking. Got a feeling it will be Caley who get the honours and I'd expect at least a 3 goal aggregate win.

Far rather it was the Jutes coming up as they bring so much more to the league than either of ICT or Hamilton but they are where they are due to a fud of a chairman and some shockingly bad managerial appointments.

And its time the play off was strictly between the 2nd team in the Championship and 2nd bottom of the Premier.

Brechin City promoted to Championship following play off win over Alloa.

Forfar promoted to League One after beating Peterhead in play off. Peterhead will be in League 2 next season.

Cowdenbeath beat East Kilbride in League 2 play off to maintain their league status and avoid a record breaking 3rd straight relegation.

Well that was dull although I did enjoy the red card for Simon Murray.

If only he had just gone down like a normal person rather than impersonating Tom Daley he would have probably got the Penalty instead of his 2nd Yellow.

Cannot stand players like him.

Hamilton seemingly given the Arabs more than 3000 tickets for the second leg so it is guaranteed the 'home' home support will be a Tayside one.

Based on what i saw though I wouldn't be surprised to see either of these teams finishing bottom of the premier next season