Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

They really bottled it. Seem to recall rumours of some serious financial issues if they had to spend another season in the 1st

There was definitely a suggestion that they were in serious shite financially if they failed to come up.

Junior Cup Final currently on BBC Alba

Auchinlek Talbot 1-1 Glenafton Athletic (Darkest Ayrshire Derby)

Baffles me that a Gaelic TV Channel covers the final of a cup competition in which by my reckoning features only 3 teams from history Gaelic Speaking Areas of the Country.

But then again the Gaelic language has always baffled me since the day I discovered it was a compulsory subject for the first 2 years of High School (Kids at my old school now apparently get a choice)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone watching the confederations cup game (Germany-Cameroon)? Hadn't realised it was on ITV.  Germans up 1-0 at the mo.

Been watching most of the tournament. Chile v Australia on ITV4 just now. Aussies 1-0 up. Need another to go through with Germany.

And there we go..... Bruno Alves leading with his elbow in Confederation Cup match against Chile. Sort of thing he will get away with all season long wearing a Hun shirt

I'm pretty certain I've seen Considine do that plenty of times. A nothing challenge really, where the commentator suggested a red before watching the replay and didn't really back down when it was obviously a yellow at most. Actually thought the ageing hun looked pretty decent unfortunately.

I'm pretty certain I've seen Considine do that plenty of times. A nothing challenge really, where the commentator suggested a red before watching the replay and didn't really back down when it was obviously a yellow at most. Actually thought the ageing hun looked pretty decent unfortunately.

I can't believe he's still playing, but yes, sadly a decent signing for them  :hammer: