Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Killie turned over by Ayr.

Very enjoyable looking watching McCulloch's angry coupon  :thumbsup:

And some team from Glasgow's east end beat some bunch of muppets from Belfast whilst being showered with various 'projectiles'. Seemingly the Thumb got booked for complaining to the ref about it  ::)

Edit:

This pic may come back to haunt him

_96939105_booked.jpg

Bit harsh, he was booked for showing the ref a half bottle of buckie that was chucked at him.  As much as we don't like him/them, that is a nonsense decision and only encourages the arseholes who chucked it in the first place.

Seems they are discussing moving the African Nations cup to the Summer in the hope it will reduce the number of players refusing to leave their clubs.

I know very little about the tournament (last time I watched it was 2010) but I cant help wonder if it may be a bit more successful if they stopped having it every 2 years.  :dunno:

Some Tim took a mighty battering in Sunderland today. Through a smoke bomb into that shop where the edl fud was photographed in a hun  top

Tommy Robinson...what a clown.

He must've known he was enticing Celtic fans to come see him having put on Facebook that he would be at Fletchers in a rough part of Sunderland.

Wearing a Hun top too.not very bright eh?

I see he came out shouting once the times had run off and he had support.

Stupidity from him..Fans deserved a battering for their stupidity too.

Irony of the tim fan unconscious with his head on a Union Jack pillow.

Tommy Robinson...what a clown.

He must've known he was enticing Celtic fans to come see him having put on Facebook that he would be at Fletchers in a rough part of Sunderland.

Wearing a Hun top too.not very bright eh?

I see he came out shouting once the times had run off and he had support.

Stupidity from him..Fans deserved a battering for their stupidity too.

Irony of the tim fan unconscious with his head on a Union Jack pillow.

The EDL twat clearly did it hoping to stir up publicity for his "book" (who knew he could write?).  He knows violence gets more column inches than his views ever will.

The EDL twat clearly did it hoping to stir up publicity for his "book" (who knew he could write?).  He knows violence gets more column inches than his views ever will.

He has a book  :o

Surely must be a colouring in book because I doubt he can string many words together. Hateful character that I wish no good will on.

He has a book  :o

Surely must be a colouring in book because I doubt he can string many words together. Hateful character that I wish no good will on.

Aye, wierd isn't it, that "event" he was at was apparently a book-signing in an off-licence.  :laughing:  I presume it is ghost written, presumably by the ghost of Enoch Powell.