Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Sounds like Jack sending off is a howler by ref. What a fucking shame  :rofl: :rofl:

Just had a quick shooftie on sevco meedja, its an absolute hoot......An hour ago they were winning the league. Now the orcs are turning on themselves. Comedy gold. Cue the ref being called various interpretations of "catholic sympathiser born out of wedlock" and "its aw a conspiracy against ra bears byrawaybigman"

As good a place to leave this as any.

https://twitter.com/SirPatStew/status/896401509029560321/photo/1

Negative geek points to me for not knowing he was a Huddersfield fan but it would appear he's the real deal.  http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11740/10896413/sir-patrick-stewart-on-david-wagner-and-his-love-for-huddersfield-town

Well if they're good enough for Jean Luc then I think I'm going to have to keep a closer watch on them this season.

Big game tonight

If the Tims go through it's the end of another season

Funny, I was just thinking the same.  They're 3-0 up, I wonder if those not bothered about us being knocked out of Europe will say the same when the tims earn another how many million is it?

Hayes "unwell" hence not on bench. Roberts supposedly a done deal though. Hayes will still play a part for the Dhims this season against your Hamilton's and Dundee's but come next summer he will be surplus to requirements.

Celtic final score 5-0. Thats another minimum 25 million heading into the old biscuit tin. Game really is a f@ckin bogey..