Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I genuinely think we'd have won if we'd had May. Frustrating like, should have done the business.

Without doubt. We clearly lacked a striker in all four games we played. I think we all called it, moult would have been the difference, I only say that because at the time may was out of the picture.

Hopefully county can beat the hunco

Huns won 3-1, which included a shocking howler from Scott Fox that I wouldn't expect to see at amateur level. But then, that's Scott Fox for you.

County never thought they could beat the huns. As soon as they had a go at them they got a goal and made them nervous, but by that point they had already conceded two.

Bin dippers 2 up on Arsenal at half time. Arsenal looking very much the exact same Arsenal of the last few years.

Holland really are in a bad state. Pumped 4-0 by France, albeit, they are a team on the up. Some cracking players in that French team.

The ridiculous sending off ended any hope the Dutch had of coming back into it. Didn't realise that Greizman was a cheating diving cunt. He should face retrospective action for that surely to fuck. Holland played better in the second half and were unlucky at times but they were all marauding forward leaving massive gaps at the back that France took full advantage of. Bad times for the Dutch national team indeed.

The ridiculous sending off ended any hope the Dutch had of coming back into it. Didn't realise that Greizman was a cheating diving cunt. He should face retrospective action for that surely to fuck. Holland played better in the second half and were unlucky at times but they were all marauding forward leaving massive gaps at the back that France took full advantage of. Bad times for the Dutch national team indeed.

Aye, didn't play too badly but I never felt they really caused the frogs any serious problems. Two chances, both of which fell to Robben who was inexplicably unselfish on the first one, but not much else. Can't recall who it was, but was bearing down on goal and honestly, i've seen Mackie have better shots than that.  Just don't see to be producing the quality they used to anymore.

Magennis with a couple of goals last night, leaving NI just one point from the play-off. That's phenomenal.

Not suggesting we should have kept him, but we haven't actually replaced him with a better forward until May.

Michael O'Neil has them firing on all cylinders, it's impressive to see what a good manager can do with limited players...

Funny it's taken us so long to upgrade. Likeable guy but he was no way good enough for our club. International goals aside.

Michael O'Neil has them firing on all cylinders, it's impressive to see what a good manager can do with limited players...

Funny it's taken us so long to upgrade. Likeable guy but he was no way good enough for our club. International goals aside.

Fair play to the guy, he has done very well for himself since leaving us. He may not have been good enough for us, but he was far better than some of the guys who were brought in to replace him have been.  The thing about him was you always expected something to happen when he was on the park.

How the fuck does that complete spaz Hoddle still get a gig summarising on the telly? At least the studio pundits (reluctantly) pointed out Walker should have been red carded - while the commentators could only describe it as a 'brilliant recovery'.  ::)

How the fuck does that complete spaz Hoddle still get a gig summarising on the telly? At least the studio pundits (reluctantly) pointed out Walker should have been red carded - while the commentators could only describe it as a 'brilliant recovery'.  ::)

By his own spaz logic, maybe he was a nurse in the Crimean war in an earlier life.

Either that or a leprechaun.