Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I believe they're greeting that they should have had a free kick before MSG scored their first. Karma! :rofl:

Even Chris Sutton (who has been going up in my estimation recently as a commentator) said that the Celtic player (was it Scott Sinclair?) tripped over his own feet.

Thoroughly enjoyed watching them get a hiding. I appreciate that PSG are one of the best teams in the competition but that was still embarrassing for Celtic. Looking forward to hearing about how it's our fault for not being competitive whilst they mention PSG's financial advantage in the same breath.

Hoping for double figures in the return fixture.

Even Chris Sutton (who has been going up in my estimation recently as a commentator) said that the Celtic player (was it Scott Sinclair?) tripped over his own feet.

Had the same thoughts recently and thought I must be coming down with something. Glad to see its not just me then

Thistle seemingly denied a 2-1 win over the evil horde thanks to the Linesman making a 'mistake' and giving a stonewall thrown in to Sevco who then immediately went on to score.

Refreshing to hear the BBC commentary team going nuts about that decision with the first comment being 'had that happened at the other end it would be all over tomorrow's papers!'

Listening to the wankfest on BT Sport last night from Hartson and thon other ex player you'd be as ell tojust give them the trophy now.

Hope nothing too trivial with Brown although looked like just his right hamstring.

If it rules him out the Scotland squad what's the odds on the rat getting called up to replace him...

I think his cards were marked quite early on with us. Referees loved to book him, frustrated his play and thus he became increasingly shite. Probably found his level. Is it league 1 or 2 they're in?

League 2 they are in. I think Stockley will end up in the championship. I didn't think he was as bad as some would say, just didn't fit in to the very strict system our manager plays.

• 2 weeks later...