Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Och I think you boys are being a little harsh on Dodd's.  He was a decent enough striker and had a knack for scoring important goals. I wasn't gutted when he left right enough but he had his moments.

I'll always remember Dodds with a bit of fondness for the 95 league cup semi against the huns.  That was the day I truly fell in love with football.  The bounce for the second was as good as I have ever been in.

That night was the best night of my life. Pamped  der hun out the league cup...i was listening in on the radio commentary at the local maternity hospital and just over 40 minutes later my daughter made her entry into the world.

That night was the best night of my life. Pamped  der hun out the league cup...i was listening in on the radio commentary at the local maternity hospital and just over 40 minutes later my daughter made her entry into the world.

Part time supporter.  ;)

I mind getting taken out of school early that day to travel down to the game and I mind getting pies chucked at us when we scored. I went to every game in that cup run and and final was the only game in which we didn't concede a goal.

Brighton currently hammering West Ham 3-0 away from home. Got to think Slaven Bili? will be next to be invited to look for alternative career opportunities. Ground emptied after 3rd which is never a good sign for the manager.

With the players they have, they really should be doing better. He's never really set the heather alight there. Shame really.

I want the dhims to win today. 2 reasons.....first being that it's highly unlikely that the manky gits will lose 2 games on the trot to Scottish opposition. Its a fact, unpleasant as it is, that Rasellickbyraway are way out ahead of everyone in Scottish football at present. Their income and cash reserves mean it cannot be any other way for the foreseeable future. Now I can't see them going undefeated all season again but on the flip side I can't see them losing more than 3 games all season either. Naturally I hope it is us who inflict those defeats, one of which will hopefully be in the Scottish Cup (final preferably).

Secondly sevco are in the other semi tomorrow. Motherwell have a decent chance of winning but sevco are on a bit of a run just now and probably will just shade it. Now I detest Celtic. But I want sevco to remain major trophyless for ever. Their dead predecessors cheated to land themselves countless trophies in their dying years, and the SFA colluded with newco's owners and the press to perpetuate the same club myth. so the biggest "FUCK YOU" to them all is to see the rancid tribute act remain trophyless for ever. And sad to say, I trust Celtic more than Hibs to ensure its stays that way....

I want the dhims to win today. 2 reasons.....first being that it's highly unlikely that the manky gits will lose 2 games on the trot to Scottish opposition. Its a fact, unpleasant as it is, that Rasellickbyraway are way out ahead of everyone in Scottish football at present. Their income and cash reserves mean it cannot be any other way for the foreseeable future. Now I can't see them going undefeated all season again but on the flip side I can't see them losing more than 3 games all season either. Naturally I hope it is us who inflict those defeats, one of which will hopefully be in the Scottish Cup (final preferably).

Secondly sevco are in the other semi tomorrow. Motherwell have a decent chance of winning but sevco are on a bit of a run just now and probably will just shade it. Now I detest Celtic. But I want sevco to remain major trophyless for ever. Their dead predecessors cheated to land themselves countless trophies in their dying years, and the SFA colluded with newco's owners and the press to perpetuate the same club myth. so the biggest "FUCK YOU" to them all is to see the rancid tribute act remain trophyless for ever. And sad to say, I trust Celtic more than Hibs to ensure its stays that way....

Can't argue with that logic at all. Pretty much feel the same, as horrible as it is.

Sadly I would have to agree with this.

Yaaassssssssss our next number 9 rams it right up sevco.

That boat has sailed unfortunately. We'd have been still in Europe and in a final if we'd upped our bid, and we'd probably still have managed to get May too. I expect he'll join der hun in january and come back to haunt us (more than he has already).

Top performance by Well, completely deserved their victory.

It's a bloody shame really.

Just when the powers that be think it's safe to keep the cheeks seperate in the semi finals it all goes wrong for them.

It's a sad day for Scottish football.

Can't wait for Pedro's press conference, the guy's face was practically purple by the end of the match  :rofl:

That boat has sailed unfortunately. We'd have been still in Europe and in a final if we'd upped our bid, and we'd probably still have managed to get May too. I expect he'll join der hun in january and come back to haunt us (more than he has already).

Top performance by Well, completely deserved their victory.

I suspect upping Moult's bid was dependent on getting the extra money from reaching the euro playoffs - I also think we've lost out on him, but I reckon he'll be off down south now his highlights reel has got a bit of a boost.