Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

King Kirk  :wanker: now punting Tommy Wright for the sevco hotseat despite assuring all the orcs that McInnes was a shoo in for the past 4 weeks

What the f@ck has poor Wright done to deserve such a poisoned chalice.... :haterangers:

Wright is their best option by a mile.  Affordable, willing, knows the League and Club and would probably win a lot of matches.  Only thing that might put him off is the Nothern Ireland job.  The huns being done to a manager when they REALLY need one by the Red hand of Ulster has a glorious irony dontcha think?  It would be hilarious.

Aye, it was a fucking shocker like. It was the ref to blame though, there was nothing in that at all that could be considered worthy of a pen. It wasn't like he was fooled by the dive, he could clearly see the faint touch that he gave the pen for and chose to give it. Awful decision, ruining another cup final. Tims support, doing their glorious phone light bullshite again like the best fans in the world that they are. Fucking pathetic cunts, lapping up yet another vacuous hollow victory bought and paid for 100 times over.

Aye, it was a fucking shocker like. It was the ref to blame though, there was nothing in that at all that could be considered worthy of a pen. It wasn't like he was fooled by the dive, he could clearly see the faint touch that he gave the pen for and chose to give it. Awful decision, ruining another cup final. Tims support, doing their glorious phone light bullshite again like the best fans in the world that they are. Fucking pathetic cunts, lapping up yet another vacuous hollow victory bought and paid for 100 times over.

I know I'm biased but for me the look on that ref's face when the Motherwell players were arguing about it was straight out of a 'match fixing' plotline.

I know it was Thompson who mades those decisions yesterday but Sinclairs part was fucking disgraceful.

If it had been the other way around the dhims would be hounding said player and calling for retrospective action against him... which they'd probably fooking get! I take it there's been no such thing in the weegia at home?

Those cheating fucking timmy bastards at it again?!?!

That protest against the refs the dhims held a few years ago is fairly bearing fruit these days!!!!

With the refs in their pockets it's no wonder they can win trebles and go on record breaking *unbeaten* runs!

Raging with our result last night and raging with the cheating thats going on with the dhims!

Stand by for the press to ask a celtic player if McGregor dived in the box and for the answer to be no. Do me a fucking favour and fuck the fuck off Scottish fitba!

Right, I've just seen the penalty decision.

I wasn't going to look for it as there didn't seem much point.

There wasn't much point.

Everyone should just refuse to play them.

All give up the points at the start of the season and accept a 3-0 defeat or whatever the rules are for not fulfilling a fixture.

I must find a different league to take my interest, it's very unlikely that I will find a different sport.

Off to my first A-league game today, gonna be a fair step down from Boca Juniors that's for sure!  Wind has picked up so just your average day in Wellington.  Here's hoping they kick convicts off the park  ;D

Kevin "Dirty Hun Bastard" Muscat is manager of Victory so remember and abuse the cunt.

Fuck sake ya Jonah!

Nix have been shite long before I started watching  ;D

Goals conceded were depressingly simple. Even AOC could have blocked them. Some kamikaze goalkeeping too. Decent enough game, but nix Just sat back in the second. 2-0 is never a good score line early in the game.