Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

F***in Boyd keeps bloody scoring.

Maybe Del should see if Killie will do a swap deal, Maynard for Boyd in the summer.

Sure he would integrate well at Pittodrie.  :rofl:

Guest kiriakovisthenewstrachan

This is yesterday's fitba but some game last night between Spurs and Juventus.

The Italian defending was immense and once Juve went 2-1 up you knew Spurs would never get another goal.  The boy Chiellini is a rock at the back and Buffon could probably play until he is 90 if he wanted to.

Good to see that the art of defending is not dead.

Despite only one shot on target in 1st half, I'd be surprised if this was goalless.

Said to my mate "Hibs are showing a bravery and commitment that I have NEVER seen in a ? McInnes team".

Oh I dunno, we showed plenty of bravery in his first season or two here. But Ronnie’s last season he lost it. Heard Scott. Allan’s goal was decent enough

Hibs were superb, McGeouch was m.o.m. by a donkeys mile, the rumours of him signing a pre-contract with us seem to have stopped although he hasn't signed a new contract with the spoonburners either.

We need 3 points tomorrow or else find ourselves in a 3 way dogfight for 2nd,3rd and 4th places in league

Dundee really are seriously underperforming. Dragged into the relegation dogfight now for sure and other teams around them picked up points luckily for them Rossco didnt manage to complete the unlikeliest of comebacks. I think McCann will walk before he is pushed though.