Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

how pish is Whittaker? 

I'd go for very pish.

He is awful, Paton showed him up at weekend aswell.

We must be shite if we can only muster a goal-less draw against these losers.

We don't play in the best league in the world, have one of the best strikers in the world nor do we have the money they do, but aye just you continue to slag off McGhee.

:D Subway loyal started leaving yet?

4-0

Of course, as the third went in the cameras went to a group of them leaving. One of them defiantly singing "We love you R***ers, we do..." as he left... he clearly loves getting home early more by the looks of it.

Nacho Novo's attempt at a "deft lob" was fucking laughable there.

He is awful, Paton showed him up at weekend aswell.

We don't play in the best league in the world, have one of the best strikers in the world nor do we have the money they do, but aye just you continue to slag off McGhee.

I didn't even mention McGhee. Why do you have to keep bringing this up?

Its like you have an agenda.

Aye i'm not sure about 3/4 but they should get a couple in the second half. Have AC Milan started the season badly? The way itv said it sounded like they'd lost a fair few.

Yea not great. Too reluctant to buy anyone.

Inzaghe has started the season brilliantly.

Ronny the horse is still hopeless for them.

Craig Burley is a fanny, freekick with Rooney in the first half "why did he not have a pop from there, crying out to be hit at the keeper"

Now, on Giggs last freekick from similar distance to Rooney freekick "the shot was never on, poor effort".

Absolute FUD.

One of the few good reasons of not being in Scotland anymore, I don't have to listen to ShiteTV's attempt at football commentary anymore.

2-1 United, Carrick, what a superb goal

Aye, superb goal and Burley still moaned at Berbatov's involvement in it. Fanny.

Good to see Carrick has stopped playing like a big girl on downers.

I reckon that'll be Leonardo getting the tin tack at AC, they've had a horrible start to the season.  There are also a lot of rumours going around in Brazil that Ronaldinho is retiring at the end of this season. Some in Italy are shocked at that... they thought he'd retired some time ago...