Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

11 hours ago, Panda said:

On the contrary, they absolutely adore him, he's been their best player this season. 

And yet, I've not heard one Aberdeen fan say we've missed Barron this season, which I think says a lot about us and them.

I didn't express my original post with any real clarity of what I actually meant regarding him.

My view is that of yours, they seem to rate him and have been bigging him up, but there will come a point when that wears off, and my point was yesterday that point, given he didn't start for them ?

14 minutes ago, BigAl said:

given he didn't start for them ?

I thought they said he was struggling with fitness on the radio yesterday, but could be wrong. Maybe he's struggling to come to terms with the fact that he's a dirty Judas Hun cunt? Hopefully not though, and he falls out of favour, rotting on their bench, until one day another player trips over his rotting corpse on their bench, injuring themselves in the process.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RicoS321 said:

I thought they said he was struggling with fitness on the radio yesterday, but could be wrong. Maybe he's struggling to come to terms with the fact that he's a dirty Judas Hun cunt? Hopefully not though, and he falls out of favour, rotting on their bench, until one day another player trips over his rotting corpse on their bench, injuring themselves in the process.

Not a fan then Rico 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OrlandoDon said:

Well killie played 24 hrs after us, now have extra time today, 10 men, travel to Denmark, then up to us next Sunday. Not ideal for them! 

According to the BBC just now they are going to ask the Premier League to postpone the game next Sunday.

36 minutes ago, OrlandoDon said:

Jumping the gun here, but new firm and old firm cup semifinals would be good!!

And you think that is how the draw would pan out if those four teams made it to the semi finals

Can you do me a favour and tell Father Christmas I was asking after him 😉

On 18/08/2024 at 20:07, BigAl said:

And you think that is how the draw would pan out if those four teams made it to the semi finals

Can you do me a favour and tell Father Christmas I was asking after him 😉

The last time those four teams made the semi-final, that's how exactly how the draw panned out. 

9 minutes ago, Panda said:

The last time those four teams made the semi-final, that's how exactly how the draw panned out. 

Let's not talk about that. 

Although, in the spirit of conspiracy, when that draw was made it was just essential they got a scum game, and there was no way the Huns could be trusted to make it to the final. 

1 hour ago, Panda said:

Adds further to my viewpoint

Do you think they would allow that to happen twice in a row 😉

On 19/08/2024 at 02:57, OrlandoDon said:

Well killie played 24 hrs after us, now have extra time today, 10 men, travel to Denmark, then up to us next Sunday. Not ideal for them! 

Why should we be inconvenienced cos they didn't get a squad together for European competition? 

Edited by Reekie_Red

On 18/08/2024 at 19:29, OrlandoDon said:

Jumping the gun here, but new firm and old firm cup semifinals would be good!!

On 18/08/2024 at 22:51, RicoS321 said:

We need a down vote button 

On 18/08/2024 at 23:42, OrlandoDon said:

Aging myself??? Perhaps dons versus premier league newcomers Dundee utd sounds better?

Noted: Let's use "New Firm" relentlessly before the next ga... derby.

9 minutes ago, BigAl said:

Watching Killie

Listening to Hearts

Did these fuckers help us previously with the co-efficent ?

Did they fuck

Hope they both get rimmed

Hope Hearts lose cos don't want them getting the coins from the Europa League. Doubt they gave Aberdeen much support against Hacken last season for that same reason.

But good luck to Kilmarnock. Derek McInnes I would say deserves a crack at the group/league stage.

9 minutes ago, Panda said:

But good luck to Kilmarnock. Derek McInnes I would say deserves a crack at the group/league stage.

No offence meant but please explain that comment

Why do you think he deserves it

Has opportunities with us and didn't make it

Why should we hope he makes it as soon as he gets near it with a.n.other club ?

Genuine question 

21 minutes ago, Jute said:

1-0 to Plzen with last touch of game. Own goal as well. Yes I did laugh. 

Afraid to say, I am at  an age when events like this could potentially cause me to pish myself 😉

• Haha 2