Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

interesting comment from the rangers PR dept.

Of course they werent rangers fans Dave,

We all know the players carpark of Ibrox is a common meeting place for philosphers, poets, witches, warlocks, members of the KKK, SS, Gestapo, BNP, fans of every other football club in the world but no rangers fan ever sets foot near there

Sing songs glorifying the killing of ethnically the same people because they worship some character from a fairy stories mum. YES

Make some abusive comments about someone based on the colour of their skin. DEFINITELY NOT.

Listening to Sportsound on the way home from work.

Apparently Rangers two most valuable assets are Bain and Wattie if you listen to Traynor.

Chick Young also went fuck tits when it was suggested that the press were more than a little prostrate last night.  I never heard last nights press conference but apparently Chick asked a few mundane questions then went to let some other journos chip in only to be met with stoney silence, so Wattie asks if that was it, gets up and leaves.  You imagine if that was afc?  The first question would be about whether the manager was going to quit.  Traynor at least admitted Smith gets a far easier time than most managers, essential because he is "nice guy"

United just went 1-0 up courtesy of Valencia. Good finish, but jesus does this guy ever smile or even celebrate his goals ???

Good goal from a good player. think he has all the attributes to be a really cracking player.

I would also think that people like Chick Young are more than a little scared of Smith.

They are brothers, Dave, I am enjoying the game, Fulham should be a couple up, got on music so nae atmosphere for my, I also like Old Roy.

Funny watching Riise applaud Riise off the park.

Poor referring for the pen. What they need is another linesman behind the goal ::)

Fine save Schwartzer.