Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

2-0 Liverpool.  Probably deserved victory for the professional grievers, United not really at the races today.  Vidic sent off for a third straight game v Liverpool, but I thought he played well today.  Rio on the other hand... man the fuck up Ferdinand.  Not the first time this season he's been out-muscled.

The ref was an utter joke.  Apparently Lucas is a "yellow card free zone", committed a shit load of fouls but was never booked.  Carragher should have been sent off (through the back of Rooney twice and then a foul on Owen when it looked as though he was through) no matter how you look at it.

West Ham v Arsenal coming up which I think could be a good game.  Although West Ham are down the bottom of the league they always have a go and play decent football.  If they get the first goal it could be a really open game.

Bolton beat Everton 3-2...not sure if that's a shock or not!

I think Fergie got the team wrong, obviously missed Fletcher, he hasn't featured in any of the defeats to Liverpool, would be totally different as Scholes and Carrick arn't the same "in your face" as Fletcher and they were harried alot today forcing loads of poor passes, Lucas is a cunt, I just hate his fucking face and the fact he never got booked.

Also Ferdiand, I knew he was going to make a fuck up today, and Nani is just scary bad.

I think Fergie got the team wrong, obviously missed Fletcher, he hasn't featured in any of the defeats to Liverpool, would be totally different as Scholes and Carrick arn't the same "in your face" as Fletcher and they were harried alot today forcing loads of poor passes, Lucas is a cunt, I just hate his fucking face and the fact he never got booked.

Also Ferdiand, I knew he was going to make a fuck up today, and Nani is just scary bad.

Anderson should have started.

Lucas - love child of Craig Bellamy and Val Kilmer.

I thought the ref got the big decisions right. Owen being brought down only a yellow because he was going away from goal. Vidic committed a very similar foul minutes later and got the same punishment. I don't know what he was complaining about.

I hope this shuts people up somewhat about Liverpool's reliance on Gerrard. If Liverpool can do that without Gerrard surely to fuck Man Utd can function without Fletcher.

I thought the ref got the big decisions right. Owen being brought down only a yellow because he was going away from goal. Vidic committed a very similar foul minutes later and got the same punishment. I don't know what he was complaining about.

I hope this shuts people up somewhat about Liverpool's reliance on Gerrard. If Liverpool can do that without Gerrard surely to fuck Man Utd can function without Fletcher.

I agree, Carragher's yellow was prob just a yellow, but what about the TWO times he went through the back of Rooney? At least one of those was a yellow, if not a red for both of them. Refs are supposed to book players who go to ground and then go through the back of players. Carragher did it twice but wasn't booked. Joke.  Lucas must have committed about 8 fouls and yet was never booked. Care to explain that?

Vidic deserved to be sent off, he took one for the team (at 1-0 down), I think he was probably complaining that Carragher was getting away with murder, as he seemed to suggest after Carragher's booking that had it been him he'd have been off.

Liverpool beat United last season at Anfield without both Gerrard and Torres. Does that mean that Liverpool don't need torres and Gerrard? If you think it does, you're tripping. Over the course of a season, Liverpool need Torres and Gerrard, simple as that.

I thought the booking for Evra and Vidic were very soft, Vidic, only got booked because he kept trying to win that ball after he had fouled Torres, he may not have heard the whistle, Evra got a warning for Torres falling over his own feet and then booked for his second foul, Lucas made ataleast 5 tackles that all went unpunished.

I thought the booking for Evra and Vidic were very soft, Vidic, only got booked because he kept trying to win that ball after he had fouled Torres, he may not have heard the whistle, Evra got a warning for Torres falling over his own feet and then booked for his second foul, Lucas made ataleast 5 tackles that all went unpunished.

Come on, there was obviously a high wind in Liverpool today, Torres couldn't stay on his feet until he saw the chance to score.

I said to topcorner yesterday afternoon that I feared that this would be a bad weekend for football, and it was :( How Carragher managed to stay on the pitch was beyond me. Liverpool deservered it today, they wanted it more, but the didn't half help them along. What is the point in Nani ??? I was really shocked he didn't bring Anderson on.

Love reading the comments on Aberdeen forums when Liverpool win against Man U.

"Announcer: Substitution for Liverpool, coming off Number 9 - Fernando Torres and he's replaced by number 24, David N'Gog"

"Man U fans: WAYYYYYYYYY YESSSSSSSSSSSSS"

Keep it up.

P.S. Liverpool are shite. Oh and "you should have signed the beachball". :)

I wasn't looking for a bite.

I couldn't give a shite to be honest about 'bites'. I just find it absolute comedy that some of the comments that people put when Liverpool beat Man United. I seriously thought I was a blinkered fan, but some of you on here take that award hands down, no contest!