Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I wasn't looking for a bite.

I couldn't give a shite to be honest about 'bites'. I just find it absolute comedy that some of the comments that people put when Liverpool beat Man United. I seriously thought I was a blinkered fan, but some of you on here take that award hands down, no contest!

Now we all know that is a lie Robo :D

Liverpool deserved it, but there were some odd decisions in the match that certainly favoured you. But hey ho, it was your cup final, we aren't going to begrudge you that. Come back when you've actually won the premier league :D:wave:

I wasn't looking for a bite.

I couldn't give a shite to be honest about 'bites'. I just find it absolute comedy that some of the comments that people put when Liverpool beat Man United. I seriously thought I was a blinkered fan, but some of you on here take that award hands down, no contest!

would you care to point out which comments are blinkered.

And, oh, you are a blinkered fan.

And as for not looking for bites... pull the other one.

The final whistle went, and first comments made were about the referee. Haha. I rest my case....

Fair play for having the cahoonies to say "deserved victory".....but refs fault. Its comedy, AFC Chat is the same. Mega Lol's.

Yeah I know I can be blinkered, but many on here are up there aswell.

Oh and I can assure you, I wasn't fishing - I sat and pished myself laughing at comments made on here and AFC Chat. Comedy central.

The final whistle went, and first comments made were about the referee. Haha. I rest my case....

Fair play for having the cahoonies to say "deserved victory".....but refs fault. Its comedy, AFC Chat is the same. Mega Lol's.

Oh and I can assure you, I wasn't fishing - I sat and pished myself laughing at comments made on here and AFC Chat. Comedy central.

Those comments make me want to shoot myself.

The ref was poor, if you weren't blinkered you could see that.  ;) 

And as for pishing yourself....

Those comments make me want to shoot myself.

Please don't stop on my or anyone elses accord. I have a spare bullet if need be.

The ref was poor, if you weren't blinkered you could see that.  ;) 

And as for pishing yourself....

Referee got most of the decisions right, barring booking Lucas after 8 'small' fouls. Everything else, he got right.

It was funny, you know - we all have these moments? No - just me......oops.

From a neutral perspective (i.e I couldn't give a fuck about the 'best league in the world' and it's hangers on), where are the following comments?

More than likely, your fishing and looking for a bite. Either way, I think your fucking sad.

From a neutral perspective (i.e I couldn't give a fuck about the 'best league in the world' and it's hangers on), where are the following comments?

More than likely, your fishing and looking for a bite. Either way, I think your fucking sad.

I ain't fishing. I've been called worse :) Carry on people!

From a neutral perspective...the correct team won and the referee had little to do with the result. I also didn't find it an enjoyable match to watch.

But it's "The Best League In The World" ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And 90% of the games are forgone conclusions and total pish!

Dundee 1 - 3 Rangers L  >:D

St Johnstone 2 - 1 Dundee Utd:thumbsup:

St Mirren 3 - 0 Motherwell L  :o

Barnsley 0 - 2 Man Utd L

Blackburn 5 - 2 Peterborough L

Portsmouth 4 - 0 Stoke L  :o

Sunderland 0 - 0 Aston Villa L

Tottenham 2 - 0 Everton L

Bastards cost me my coupon

@manc_don - See the betting thread in football chat, free money at half-time from the bookies.  2/1 for Alcorcon to win at -2 goals when they were 3-0 up.  Crazy.

The Real team playing tonight - Dudek, Arbeloa, Metzelder, Albiol, Drenthe, Diarra, Guti; Granero, Van Der Vaart; Raul, Benzema

Pellegrini to be sacked shortly, Zidane will be manager there I think.  Unless they go for Scolari or Mourinho?  This Alcorcon are in the third tier of Spanish football.