Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

I agree, Carragher's yellow was prob just a yellow, but what about the TWO times he went through the back of Rooney? At least one of those was a yellow, if not a red for both of them. Refs are supposed to book players who go to ground and then go through the back of players. Carragher did it twice but wasn't booked. Joke.  Lucas must have committed about 8 fouls and yet was never booked. Care to explain that?

No not really. I don’t remember either of incidents you mean. Unless you mean the one inside the penalty box where Carra got the ball quite clearly? Player gets ball = good tackle and therefore no foul. It’s not complicated.

Liverpool beat United last season at Anfield without both Gerrard and Torres. Does that mean that Liverpool don't need torres and Gerrard? If you think it does, you're tripping. Over the course of a season, Liverpool need Torres and Gerrard, simple as that.

It’s not me but everyone else that is forever harping on about how Liverpool are a 2 man team! Of course Liverpool are stronger with them but can operate without them. How is that not clear?

No not really. I don?t remember either of incidents you mean. Unless you mean the one inside the penalty box where Carra got the ball quite clearly? Player gets ball = good tackle and therefore no foul. It?s not complicated.

Ooof! bit tetchy these days aren't you sweetheart?  If you had paid attention to the game you'd know the tackle in the box was on Carrick and wasn't from behind.  It's not complicated.

It?s not me but everyone else that is forever harping on about how Liverpool are a 2 man team! Of course Liverpool are stronger with them but can operate without them. How is that not clear?

Who said it wasn't clear?

Ooof! bit tetchy these days aren't you sweetheart?  If you had paid attention to the game you'd know the tackle in the box was on Carrick and wasn't from behind.  It's not complicated.

Who said it wasn't clear?

Your lack of understanding indicates that it wasn't clear to you.

I still don't know what two tackles you're on about where Carragher went through Rooney from behind.

Your lack of understanding indicates that it wasn't clear to you.

I still don't know what two tackles you're on about where Carragher went through Rooney from behind.

Lack of understanding of an incident you don't remember? 

I think you need your hole, lot of pent up aggression in your posts recently. (that's not an offer, by the way.)

While I want the OF to lose every single game they play, seeing the semi final line up makes it all the more galling that we failed to beat lower league opposition once again. Fuck sake, Huns, Hearts, St Mirren and St Johnstone, I'd fancy us against any of them at Hampden.

(Yes, I am aware that we would have had to beat Rangers in the previous round)

Countering that against their average attendance of 57,200 for the season so far at the Tattiebowl, that's shocking!

Maybe they couldn't get cheap-enough flights across from Dublin on Aer Cunni-Lingus

But what is their real average crowd.  There is no way they have had an average of 58,000 so far this season.  There have been big gaps in any game I have seen them play, yet strangely the come up with 96% capacity.  Don't know why they insist on counting season ticket holders who aren't there as everyone knows they are at it.

Crazy amount of cards yesterday, some seemed quite unnecessary. I quite enjoyed motd last night, especially seeing the scousers greetin :D I had a few liverpool mates on the front row in the Hammersmith end (where most of the goals were). They were not best pleased.

I'm not sure how Owen managed to miss those two chances in the game against Blackburn, but it was an important result after the no show of last week.

If anyone is interested, Ajax-Scum is starting in a few mins. Always good value that! :thumbsup: