Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Saw it this morning, no contact before or after, it was a great tackle and Ngog went down before Carsley got near him.

I agree with the first bit - there was no contact but great tackle? Fuck off. Carsley A; never had to go diving in because there were people queueing up block NGog and B; never got anywhere near the ball either.

Not denying it was a dive but Carsely should have shown more experience there. Stupid attempt at a tackle in a stupid area and never got near the ball.

I agree with the first bit - there was no contact but great tackle? Fuck off. Carsley A; never had to go diving in because there were people queueing up block NGog and B; never got anywhere near the ball either.

Not denying it was a dive but Carsely should have shown more experience there. Stupid attempt at a tackle in a stupid area and never got near the ball.

It was a crap tackle, no contact with the ball or player though so Ngog is a cheating bastard!

This result isn't a good one for us. Thats for sure.

Table as it stands:

1  Rangers          11  13  25

2 Celtic         12 11 24

3 Hibernian         12 8 22

4 Dundee Utd 11 8 22

5 Motherwell         12 3 19

6 Aberdeen    12 -1 15

7 St Mirren    12 -3 13

8 St Johnstone 12 -5 12

9 Hearts         12 -5 10

10 Kilmarnock         12 -9 9

11 Hamilton          12 -11 9

12 Falkirk          12 -9 8

Really needed a win against Motherwell, I'm wary of a sizable gap building between us and 4th place. Still though, Hearts for relegation anyone? :D