Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Crickey! I do wonder how long Moyes will get if results continue to go this way for Everton. I know its not his fault, but christ they've had a shite run!

He wont get sacked. Remember when got 4th and the nect season were in the lower half of the league, bottom for a while? Didnt get sacked then. It will be a nice easy win on Sunday when the red shites come to Goodison to get the season back on the go

To be fair JMO, you're not missing anything, its a pretty dire affair. I'm sure its mentioned either earlier on in this thread or on another as to why its not shown in Scotland. I can't remember why it isn't.

Managed to get it on ITV player. Been an exciting second half actually. 

Was at craven cottage tonight with topcorner for the cska sofia game. Great first half. Fulham played some awesome stuff. Cska fans were great as well, had some good bouncing and chants going. Thought fulham were going to hump them during the first half, but were probably quite lucky not to concede in the second. I was surprised though, fulham have real fans!

Was at craven cottage tonight with topcorner for the cska sofia game. Great first half. Fulham played some awesome stuff. Cska fans were great as well, had some good bouncing and chants going. Thought fulham were going to hump them during the first half, but were probably quite lucky not to concede in the second. I was surprised though, fulham have real fans!

I watched it on TV (part-time Fulham fan me!  ;) ) I've enjoyed watching their UEFA Cup run, reminds me of watching Middlesborough's Cup run a few years ago. Craven Cottage looks alot like Tynecastle on TV, all the fans right up at the action, wouldn't mind a pre-season friendly there next season!! (I can dream)

They were saying on TV that the CSKA boss wasn't there for the first half as he was held up due to some problem with his passport? He got there at half time and I think we both see what that did for the team!!

And, why the fuck do they have a player called Michel Platini!!

Fuck knows? :P

I may have just made it up based upon him calling himself that.

Or I might have heard it when they were playing Roma.

You decide.

I've evaluated the situation.

I don't really think you'd sit in on a Thursday night and watch CSKA v Roma, so I don't think thats true.

So, you must have just made it up.

I suspect you may have got lucky though and be right.

FJ has a soft spot for Roma. But aye its like Tynie, though Topcorner thought was like Tannalice :\ The Putney End (which was where we were sat) was the Shed he said, just bigger, better and so therefore clearly not! Did I mention all I had to pay was £7.50! :D Oh and we had the best pies ever! Full of steak meat and actual thick gravy. Only downside was having to wait about 20 mins for them.

I'll try and post a video of the CSKA fans later this weekend, they were quite amusing.