Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Kow i take it your were talking about fulham getting humped 3 nil away to stoke! :o i read in a paper somewhere that hodgeson is being lined up as the next england manager when capello leaves.

I was!  :thumbsup:  Unusual scoreline for Fulham.

Plus Barca v Sevilla at 9pm in the Copa Del Rey.

Guest rocket debris

Forest brilliant again tonight. Billy Davies proving to the board that they were right not to interview Calderwood. Tremendous run of results.

1-1 but fletcher just sent off

Second booking for Fletcher was soft as fuck. Clattenburg is a joke of a ref.

United still struggling to create and never look comfortable at the back without van der Sar and particularly Vidic.

Racing Santander one up at Sevilla, that's a bit of a shock.

Guest rocket debris

Sol Bamba could of scored for cote d'ivoire against burkino faso, but he didnt. Pretty poor game still 0-0 deep into injury time.

That was the same score four hours ago right enough.

100% Mancini. Only one team in Madchester challenging Chelsea.

Saw this on the TAMB taken from a Liverpool board:

After leaving on 85 mins - I just couldn't take anymore.

Just received this e-mail:

Dear Alan,

As a valued member of the Auto Cup Scheme, we’d like to confirm details for the following FA Cup match:

FA Cup

Liverpool v Burnley (4th Round)

Saturday 23rd January 2010. Kick Off: 12.45pm

The Ticket Office will begin taking payments for the above game from Thursday 14th January.

Please note: customers whose payments fail will not be notified due to the short timescale involved. Payment failure and subsequent non purchase of a ticket for this game in the competition will result in the removal from the scheme.

We do advise that you check your 'purchase history' on line at www.liverpoolfc.tv to ensure that a seat has been purchased for this game. Alternatively, please contact Customer Services on 0844 844 2005.

Season Ticket Holders whose normal seat is available (i.e. the seat used at F.A. Premier League matches) for this match WILL NOT receive a match ticket. The respective fan cards will be activated for this match and Season Ticket Holders should access the stadium using their fan cards.

Season Ticket Holders who cannot be offered their normal seats WILL receive a match ticket for an alternative seat.

Those customers who are unsure whether their normal seats are available can check for this information on-line or alternatively contact the Customer Services Department for clarification (0844 844 2005).

If your credit or debit card has expired or is about to, or you have had a replacement card (even if one or two numbers have changed) can you please ensure that your details are updated as soon as possible to ensure that you are allocated a seat for this game. Details of updated credit or debit card numbers, expiry/start dates etc can be provided by calling Customer Services - 0844 844 2005 or alternatively can be faxed to 0151 261 1416 for the attention of the ACS Team or put in writing to the ACS Team, LFC Ticket Office, PO Box 204, L69 PQ. Please be advised that we are no longer able to accept Maestro, Switch or Solo cards for recurring debit card payments relating to card schemes.

For further details, please refer to the terms and conditions in your season ticket renewal booklet.t.

Kind Regards,

The Ticket Office

Don't know whether to laugh or cry really.

Tims down 1-0 at home to Falkirk :D Although that just brings another team closer to us... :\

Edit: 1-1 now, Hearts and Jutes both winning.

Bobby, United are struggling big time! I thought Berbatov seemed to be coming into a bit of a game not long before Christmas but has been pretty dire since and apparently spurned their best chance of the half.

Bobby, United are struggling big time! I thought Berbatov seemed to be coming into a bit of a game not long before Christmas but has been pretty dire since and apparently spurned their best chance of the half.

Watched the game online manc and i'd have to say at the moment, despite all the English media building him up (is there a world cup coming up or something?) as having a great season, I'd say Rooney's form is more worrying than Berbatov's.  Rooney's touch seems very, very heavy. he's snatching at things and making some very poor choices. 

I can appreciate what you're saying about Berbatov though, just doesn't seem to be happening for him. Carrying an injury though and I do still think United are a better side with him in it.  I am a fan of his, I think he's a cracking player but I do agree that patience is running out, certainly not playing like a £30m player.

Van der Sar makes a huge difference to United. Not just the fact he's a great goalkeeper, but the quickness in starting attacks and his all round excellent distribution is a massive plus over Scrabble and Foster.

Its something they've been talking a lot about recently down here. United are very one dimensional at the moment. I.e. Relying far too much on rooney and i think that and the combination of becoming a father has had its toll on him. Just seems dead at the moment.

I agree about Berbatov, he's got a phenomenal touch and technique. Just don't see it often enough. Certainly not worth 30 million they said for him! His goal sounded quite special today, despite the deflection. Was a very important win for them today, with the london huns knocking sunderland for 6!