Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

Todays fitba

TENEMENTFUNSTER

Just on the bus home from the fulham game tonight. Cracking game, great atmosphere, no doubt helped by the burnley fans who were magnificent. Good banter with them and and the second half they didn't stop singing the whole time. Amazing stuff. Well worth my 6 quid :)

Just on the bus home from the fulham game tonight. Cracking game, great atmosphere, no doubt helped by the burnley fans who were magnificent. Good banter with them and and the second half they didn't stop singing the whole time. Amazing stuff. Well worth my 6 quid :)

Really?

:P

Really?

:P

I wasn't lying! I've not seen a British support like them.

Fulham were great to watch, and some of Burnley's play was good, just lacked the finishing touch.

Reekie, it was a deal on offer for Season ticket holders I think, £5 + booking fee, I'm not sure how many went on general sale. Still though, It was pretty busy considering it was a game against an unfashionable team. Also, a crazy amount of hot American women in the home support ?!?

I see it finished 3-0 to der hun. I thought hibs usually played quite well at snake mountain?

Of course it could have been different if Boyd had been sent off for what the BBC referred to as a "cheeky elbow" into Zemmama's face.  The hun cunt typically was outraged at even getting a yellow card.  Apparently the booking may mean he misses the OF game.  I was under the impression he usually "misses" them most the time anyway

Can't say I ever fancied Villa to win as comfortably as the bookies were suggesting. Got a big problem scoring goals and it was also around this time last year their season went to fuck.

Both them and Spurs have become utterly unconvincing in the last few weeks and I'll be avoiding both at the bookies for the forseeable.

Guest rocket debris

Can't say I ever fancied Villa to win as comfortably as the bookies were suggesting. Got a big problem scoring goals and it was also around this time last year their season went to fuck.

Both them and Spurs have become utterly unconvincing in the last few weeks and I'll be avoiding both at the bookies for the forseeable.

Likewise. Backed Villa at 8/5 to win away to Sunderland which they did but haven't touched them since. Terrible value these two.

Guest rocket debris

Bad omen for the unbeaten Barca? Should have been 2 down but in this first half of the first half, Messi's made more mistakes than he has all season and Ibrahimovic looks like a striker who hasn't scored for two months.

EDIT: It is 2 now.

Bad omen for the unbeaten Barca? Should have been 2 down but in this first half of the first half, Messi's made more mistakes than he has all season and Ibrahimovic looks like a striker who hasn't scored for two months.

EDIT: It is 2 now.

Losing Keita so early hasn't helped them, especially when they can't replace him with a similar player.

Have to say I've never been a big fan of Puyol, a good defender no doubt but rather over rated, dives in a lot and seems to win fans by defending from the Jamie Carragher book of defending.  I'd take Gabby Milito ahead of him.

2-1 Ibrahimovic.