Todays fitba

well if I can get a ticket ill be in with the county fans at Hampden. Tempted to go along to Firhill on saturday to sit with the caley fans and perhaps even go to Cappelow on the 13th to see county.

Sidenote

Last day of the season

Inverness Caley vs Dundee. Good luck Chisholm

well if I can get a ticket ill be in with the county fans at Hampden. Tempted to go along to Firhill on saturday to sit with the caley fans and perhaps even go to Cappelow on the 13th to see county.

Im in Glasgow this weekend so might be tempted to go along to that!

I've always had a soft spot for Ross County and I'm happy that Hibs have managed to fuck it up after being given one of the easiest run of ties in Scottish Cup history! Well done!

P.S - Is at pay at the gate for Partick Thistle/Caley Thistle or what?! Cant find anything on either website!

Im in Glasgow this weekend so might be tempted to go along to that!

I've always had a soft spot for Ross County and I'm happy that Hibs have managed to fuck it up after being given one of the easiest run of ties in Scottish Cup history! Well done!

P.S - Is at pay at the gate for Partick Thistle/Caley Thistle or what?! Cant find anything on either website!

£15 or £16 at the gate. (that isn't a choice by the way, just I can't remember which price it is. I should really as I walk past the away gate every morning.)

I'm sure you'll be able to get a ticket, I got one for the Gretna end when they got to the final no bother.

I think yer underestimating the demand from the county fanbase which covers Ross-shire and a large chunk of Caithness & sutherland.

so long as its not a stupid kick off time i reckon there could be up to 10000 county fans there and if tickets are scarce I dont want to be taking one from an actual county fan.

Tims getting pumped at St. Mirren and Hamilton 2 up at Killie. The league table is looking worse and worse. St. Mirren is an absolute must win.

Still 0-0 between United and Huns.

Craig Gordon having a stormer against Aston Villa apparently.

What was that about a treble.......

Serves the fuckers right

Agreed. Cunt bags.

4-0 against St. Mirren. Christ! What a shambles! BBC Sport saying that McGeady shifted to left back when Rasmussen and Fortune came on.....

I see Mancini and Moyes both got sent to the stands for having a bit o handbags on the touchline. Moyes would knock that swanky Italian oot!  :thumbsup: