Todays fitba

Bayern 2 1 Man Utd

Lyon 3 1 Bordeaux

Goal in the last minute from Olic after some top class fannying about from Pat Rice Evra.  It was all both teams deserved to be honest, Munich were the better side. Rooney got a dull yin on his foot at the end, Richard Keys promptly shat it and started hyperventilating about metatarsals etc and England's world cup chances...

Rooney got a dull yin on his foot at the end, Richard Keys promptly shat it and started hyperventilating about metatarsals etc and England's world cup chances...

wish I'd seen that! as a wise man once said, "roflcopter"

top 6 is out of our reach really so given the choice, I'd much rather see st j make it than the purple huns.

Yeah he's a cheating wee gobshite. Thought he'd cut down on that recently though.

The whole united team were falling over when someone got within ten feet of them. Embarrassing.

I think Utd will qualify in the end but would be great to see no English teams in the last 4.

Barca v Lyon final please.

Guest Scarface

Rooney appeared to take a shocking dive in the first half.  No surprise Sky didn't make much mention of it.

MILLIONS SHOCKED AS TWISTED ANKLE REVEALS DESOLATE, HOWLING VOID AT CENTRE OF THEIR WRETCHED LIVES

roonank1.jpg

MILLIONS of people across England were last night struck by the horrific realisation that Wayne Rooney's ankle health could influence their emotional well-being.

As the Manchester United and England striker was helped from the pitch during the Champions' League quarter-final against Bayern Munich, men and women with jobs and houses found themselves consoling each other and expressing opinions abut the potential consequences of what had happened.

Martin Bishop, a supporter of the England football team, said: "I'm not pretending to care about this. I'm not that pathetic.

"As I watched Wayne Rooney hobbling off the pitch I realised that the success or failure of this gut-wrenchingly over-compensated little man genuinely meant something to me.

"Like the first pangs of a massive vomit, I realised that if England lose a football match this summer it will make me very sad. I won't be following the herd or succumbing to mass psychosis, I will be sad because my country - whatever that means - has failed to defeat another country at a thing that is for the most part about millionaires making more money to spend on whores. And so that's why I have decided to kill myself."

He added: "And as a way of atoning for the dreary and deliberately worthless life I have led, I'm going to use a pitchfork and a see-saw."

Meanwhile, as tabloid newspaper The Sun urged the nation to 'pray' for Rooney, many of the people who work at The Sun reached into their desk drawer for the bottle of pure alcohol and methadone which transports them to a magical kingdom full of proper jobs and self-respect.

Nathan Muir, a sports sub-editor, said: "I tell my children I work in a kitten abattoir."

Tom Logan, who derives genuine happiness from the success of both England and Manchester United, added: "It was like I was able to move outside of my own body and then look back in. And all I could see was an empty desert in the middle of the night being battered by a constant and ferocious wind.

"I think I'm going to stare out to sea for a long time and then begin the slow process of becoming an actual human being."

MILLIONS SHOCKED AS TWISTED ANKLE REVEALS DESOLATE, HOWLING VOID AT CENTRE OF THEIR WRETCHED LIVES

roonank1.jpg

MILLIONS of people across England were last night struck by the horrific realisation that Wayne Rooney's ankle health could influence their emotional well-being.

As the Manchester United and England striker was helped from the pitch during the Champions' League quarter-final against Bayern Munich, men and women with jobs and houses found themselves consoling each other and expressing opinions abut the potential consequences of what had happened.

Martin Bishop, a supporter of the England football team, said: "I'm not pretending to care about this. I'm not that pathetic.

"As I watched Wayne Rooney hobbling off the pitch I realised that the success or failure of this gut-wrenchingly over-compensated little man genuinely meant something to me.

"Like the first pangs of a massive vomit, I realised that if England lose a football match this summer it will make me very sad. I won't be following the herd or succumbing to mass psychosis, I will be sad because my country - whatever that means - has failed to defeat another country at a thing that is for the most part about millionaires making more money to spend on whores. And so that's why I have decided to kill myself."

He added: "And as a way of atoning for the dreary and deliberately worthless life I have led, I'm going to use a pitchfork and a see-saw."

Meanwhile, as tabloid newspaper The Sun urged the nation to 'pray' for Rooney, many of the people who work at The Sun reached into their desk drawer for the bottle of pure alcohol and methadone which transports them to a magical kingdom full of proper jobs and self-respect.

Nathan Muir, a sports sub-editor, said: "I tell my children I work in a kitten abattoir."

Tom Logan, who derives genuine happiness from the success of both England and Manchester United, added: "It was like I was able to move outside of my own body and then look back in. And all I could see was an empty desert in the middle of the night being battered by a constant and ferocious wind.

"I think I'm going to stare out to sea for a long time and then begin the slow process of becoming an actual human being."

daily mash strikes again

On my way to a club in london after going to craven cottage again. Not as good as some of the other games I've been to and it was a bit deflating seeing wolfsburg score an away goal they hardly deserved. But hey ho, decent enough game. Sounds like the liverpool game was full of fireworks?

On my way to a club in london after going to craven cottage again. Not as good as some of the other games I've been to and it was a bit deflating seeing wolfsburg score an away goal they hardly deserved. But hey ho, decent enough game. Sounds like the liverpool game was full of fireworks?

Fulham won me a lot of money tonight and so did that goal at the end for Wolfsburg (sorry to say) but no idea about the scouse cunts game.  Still a cracking result for the "Cottagers".

Money on Hodgson being next England boss?  8/11 I'd say.