Todays fitba

Telling your mate the Huns score hardly makes him a cunt does it BB?  Fair enough he played for the Dons at the time but it's hardly crime of the century.

I could give you a number of similar scenarios involving Dons players over the years but I wouldn't label them cunts for telling you the score of the team they support.

I agree to an extent, but only in that these stories never seem to hold any substance and its all about context. Dodds may have been a hun but I feel he had a lot of respect for the Aberdeen fans. I don't really give a fk if he tried to wind up/banter with some weegie and I don't think he'd have given the same answer in an Aberdeen bar.

What other stories is there? Only ex Dons player I have ever seen was McDougall propping up his own bar at lunch time, if I wasn't so pissed myself I would have felt a bit sorry for him to be in that state.  ;)

I agree to an extent, but only in that these stories never seem to hold any substance and its all about context. Dodds may have been a hun but I feel he had a lot of respect for the Aberdeen fans. I don't really give a fk if he tried to wind up/banter with some weegie and I don't think he'd have given the same answer in an Aberdeen bar.

:wave: