Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Christ, the Top Gear India Special was very disappointing.  It was more like a Carry On film without the laughs.  Could be on its last legs?

I thought the same thing. Looked forward to it for ages but I don't think I even got half way through before turning it off. Utter shite. I don't give a fuck how long it takes them to delivery food in shite cars. One of the worst "challenges" they've done.

QT tomorrow night could be entertaining.....or alternatively result in several smashed TVs across the country, as Douglas Alexander and Kelvin "cunt" McKenzie further the cause of Scottish Independence by opening their mouths:

David Dimbleby chairs a debate in Tower Hamlets in east London. He is joined by a panel comprising of transport secretary Justine Greening; former leader of the Liberal Democrats, Paddy Ashdown; Labour's shadow foreign secretary, Douglas Alexander; deputy first minister of Scotland and deputy leader of the Scottish National Party, Nicola Sturgeon; and Daily Mail columnist and former editor of the Sun, Kelvin MacKenzie.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched Panorama about the American poor.  My god that country is fucked up.

Aye, some harrowing stuff.

But spending $680bn on keeping them safe from nasty muslims is far more important. And the 15,000 people murdered in the US each year are mostly non-white so thats ok too.