Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

A bit of both. I think he may be a physical manifestation of the Daily Mail.

Liked the Lib Dem lass. Only one that had something sensible to say that wasn't jumping on the usual bandwagons.  Shame the rest of her party aren't of such quality.  The non-political guests were horrific. Madely is a prick and Andrew Roberts is repulsive.

Liked the Lib Dem lass. Only one that had something sensible to say that wasn't jumping on the usual bandwagons.  Shame the rest of her party aren't of such quality.  The non-political guests were horrific. Madely is a prick and Andrew Roberts is repulsive.

Vince Cable is great, and Charles Kennedy is still excellent and really should still be the leader.

As for Madeley.  He's a prick, but I don't disagree with what he said about protecting your family/home from burglars/intruders.

Vince Cable is great, and Charles Kennedy is still excellent and really should still be the leader.

As for Madeley.  He's a prick, but I don't disagree with what he said about protecting your family/home from burglars/intruders.

There is protecting your home and then there is chasing a guy down the street and battering him till he has brain damage.  That whole discussion was about semantics (I mean what the fuck is the difference between "reasonable force" and "disproportionate force") and posturing by the tories on the panel.  They guy was correctly found guilty but perhaps didn't warrent 9yrs in prison.  The appeal court did not acquit him but felt that his sentance was too long.

There is protecting your home and then there is chasing a guy down the street and battering him till he has brain damage.  That whole discussion was about semantics (I mean what the fuck is the difference between "reasonable force" and "disproportionate force") and posturing by the tories on the panel.  They guy was correctly found guilty but perhaps didn't warrent 9yrs in prison.  The appeal court did not acquit him but felt that his sentance was too long.

Most people would go mental if there were family were tied up by intruders whilst fearing the worst.  I'd have wanted to have kicked fuck out of the cunt too.

Mind you, did Madeley not once try and sneak a crate of wine out of Tesco?  So a bit rich there.

Guest rocket debris

Madeley was disgusting. It was as if he has political aspirations of his own. That's one wife not even I would shag.

The wifie going on about not being able to kick fuck out of a burglaregar was talking bollocks. When it comes to matters of assault, females should be excluded from the debate neither being capable of the act and also having cyclical bleeding for which in the old days they would have had to move out and in to the shed by the river.

There is a difference between Scots and English criminal law with regard to self defence. If I were to find any cunt in my house in the middle of the night, it's either him or me and whilst it's not a fight to the death necessarily - although again that depends of the weapons of rocket destruction he's taken with him - it is definitely a fight to the hospital. I sleep with a hammer next to the bed. Never needed it yet but I would have no hesitation in blootering the bastard safe in the knowledge that my self defence will acquit me in the criminal court.

Madeley was disgusting. It was as if he has political aspirations of his own. That's one wife not even I would shag.

The wifie going on about not being able to kick fuck out of a burglaregar was talking bollocks. When it comes to matters of assault, females should be excluded from the debate neither being capable of the act and also having cyclical bleeding for which in the old days they would have had to move out and in to the shed by the river.

There is a difference between Scots and English criminal law with regard to self defence. If I were to find any cunt in my house in the middle of the night, it's either him or me and whilst it's not a fight to the death necessarily - although again that depends of the weapons of rocket destruction he's taken with him - it is definitely a fight to the hospital. I sleep with a hammer next to the bed. Never needed it yet but I would have no hesitation in blootering the bastard safe in the knowledge that my self defence will acquit me in the criminal court.

Nice one. It could double as a sex aid. Very versatile the old hammer.

Guest rocket debris

Nice one. It could double as a sex aid. Very versatile the old hammer.

Struggling to find the aid aspect here. I never put dirty tools up my wife. The rubber handle could stimulate I guess but were you thinking the S & M angle? Never been into gimp dressing and buttock lashing myself, never having had the privelege of a top private boarding school education or maybe just an old fashioned consent extractor.

Guest rocket debris

Denying the true nature of Calderwood is one thing, denying the existence of God is another. You can't have "evidence". You feel his presence. Apparently.

Those fundamentalists are pretty convinced. Yet to meet a dogmaticist who isn't a scary maddo though so as a member of the jury, I'm afraid we haven't reached a verdict. Agnosticism rules. Atheism is for dogmatics on the other extreme who say No.

Those fundamentalists are pretty convinced. Yet to meet a dogmaticist who isn't a scary maddo though so as a member of the jury, I'm afraid we haven't reached a verdict. Agnosticism rules. Atheism is for dogmatics on the other extreme who say No.

Exactly my thoughts on the matter.  Find both "sides" equally nauseating as the other.

Watched that Rock N Chips, was alright.

Watched that too, was pleasantly surprised, I thought it may have been pretty painful viewing but it was not bad.

Also watched a programme on FX about Neo-Nazis in the U.S. Was pretty interesting, showed a couple of riots between Neo-Nazis and Anti-Racist groups and police. Always seemed to be only the Anti-Racists who would be arrested though due to free speech laws in the U.S.  Not surprisingly, there were some amount of utter cunts and brain dead mentalists on it, as is par for the course with these progs.

Celebrity Big Brother is very entertaining this year - have been watching every night.

Also been watching a lot of UFC on ESPN America, as well as NHL. Shame the live games start around midnight.

Deadliest catch is also becoming a firm favourite of mine, having not watched it for a few months.