Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Not on the telly but I have watched 2.5 season of the The Wire in the last week. No idea if it's been mentioned before in the previous 25 pages of this thread, but it's good stuff!

Think that means that now i'm the only person in the whole world who's not bothered to watch it yet.

Newswipe: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qjnl2/Newswipe_Series_2_Episode_3/

Brilliance from Brooker as ever.  His summation of the recently increased "threat level" was brilliant.

Had to love Sting on Newsnight too....arrogant twat

oh and don't forget Doug Stanhope's bit.

EDIT: ooh BBC iplayer seems to embedded itself on here, never knew that

Guest rocket debris

Was watching American Dad there... and I have to say that Stan Smith reminds me slightly of our very own Rocket.

Which is nice.

;)

"our own"? You suggesting I don't bat for the other side? Poof.

just watched The Football Years which was about Scotland's 1982 World Cup Campaign. Only saw the last half an hour but that was pretty good in itself.

On the clash with Hansen, Miller very diplomatically simply left it at "I shouted for it and I was going to put it out.  But me and Hansen just couldn't play together. After that, it was going to be McLeish and Hansen or McLeish and me, and luckily Alan didn't play too much after that."  Or words to that effect.

No mentions of chippies, though...

Guest rocket debris

I watched Nineteen Eighty Four which I Sky+ed from Film 4. I'd never seen it before, love the book but was waiting for Gregor Fisher to appear in a string vest.

John Hurt does post apocolypse malnutrition easily.

Aye that cunt needs a good mock chop supper served with a plate of beans.

• 3 weeks later...

Caught the latest BT advert earlier today.

Turns out the good news he was telling his Dad was that they're getting married! But the daughter dropped a bomb today, she's told her Dad that her Mum is getting re-married, and I get the feeling it's meant to be a secret!