Saturday 28th September 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Dundee v Aberdeen

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Caught the latest BT advert earlier today.

Turns out the good news he was telling his Dad was that they're getting married! But the daughter dropped a bomb today, she's told her Dad that her Mum is getting re-married, and I get the feeling it's meant to be a secret!

Just saw it now.

I genuinely can't wait for the next instalment. ;)

• 1 month later...

Saw the first een offshore - when the bombs were going off waves were smashing into the rig and my cabin was shaking - made it pretty good haha

I'm watching Louis Theroux: America's Medicated Kids

Poor wee bastards with mintal parents being turned into pseudo-lobotomised zombie freaks  :-\

Fuckin hell - one family even drugs their dog!  :o

6 year olds on anti depressants!  Jesus fuck.

Anyone see pacific last night? Sky 3 had some episodes on as they were doing some sky passport thing. Great stuff! Once i get the net in the flat I'll be downloading that for sure!

Fuck, didn't realise they were showing it on Sky 3 (even if it is was just the odd episode).

Absolutely raging that they are showing it on Sky Movies only.  Rather than watching it on a monitor I think I'll wait for the box set for Christmas.  Band of Brothers is probably the best TV series I've ever seen and this promises to be even better.

I'm pissed off as well. Not as if you can get it on Box Office either. I'd rather pay for it than download a poor copy from the internet, but I'm not willing to take out a Sky Movies subscription for it either.

I've added myself to the notification for when it is released on Amazon. I'd rather watch it in HD on the TV and full surround sound than on my wee laptop! I loved Band of Brothers so much that it even got me into Stephen Ambrose's books on WWII.

I'm pissed off as well. Not as if you can get it on Box Office either. I'd rather pay for it than download a poor copy from the internet, but I'm not willing to take out a Sky Movies subscription for it either.

I've added myself to the notification for when it is released on Amazon. I'd rather watch it in HD on the TV and full surround sound than on my wee laptop! I loved Band of Brothers so much that it even got me into Stephen Ambrose's books on WWII.

Me too  :thumbsup:

Fuck, didn't realise they were showing it on Sky 3 (even if it is was just the odd episode).

Absolutely raging that they are showing it on Sky Movies only.  Rather than watching it on a monitor I think I'll wait for the box set for Christmas.  Band of Brothers is probably the best TV series I've ever seen and this promises to be even better.

I haven't heard a single good thing about it yet unfortunately. Everyone I know who's been watching it has been really disappointed with it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest rocket debris

Gary Lineker on Johnnybag Ross just now. Daughter was watching it. He is an abomination of a man. You have to be English not to want to enter a knitting needle into his brain via either of his substantial ears. Cunt.

• 2 weeks later...