Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Drive bys on the stig cut outs was amusing. I thought it was a little bit of an "eff uu" to the yanks in general for not hiring them as the presenters for American Top Gear, which is fucking awful btw.

They turned it down did they not? I remember reading Clarkson saying he refused to move to America to film it.

They turned it down did they not? I remember reading Clarkson saying he refused to move to America to film it.

Clarkson's ego wouldn't allow him to accept that he had been turned down for anything.

Fairly sure I read something with James May where he was saying he thought that because they hadn't been arsed to  do a proper show reel for the Americans and had just cobbled bits together from the show with constant references to British culture, was probably the reason they hadn't been offered the gig.

Either way they've had the last laugh, I didn't even make it 10 minutes into the first episode.

Royle Family back to its former glory. Much better than last Xmas.

Absolutely. Two years ago was one of the funniest Xmas day programmes ever. Last years was the opposite. But last nights was more of the good stuff. Loved the fart awareness method, just need to find a gullible volunteer to take the rap.

Absolute classic, best one they've done for a while. Just confirmed that I wanted to head out to Syria one day. Looks like a beautiful country. I did laugh when James may got injured though :D

That was quite funny Plus you got to see all the nannies they had looking after them