Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Can't really remember them all but the joke he done for the song "3 is the magic number" was different, he wanted to say "ofcourse 3 is the magic number, anything older and they can tell on you" or something like that, it was ages ago since I went to see him.

Can't really remember them all but the joke he done for the song "3 is the magic number" was different, he wanted to say "ofcourse 3 is the magic number, anything older and they can tell on you" or something like that, it was ages ago since I went to see him.

The fingering joke he used instead was still excellent as Michelle Williams reaction was hilarious.

finally saw screenwipe 2010. Was shit.

Big fan of Brooker but that show doesn't work anymore. Probably because TV is so much worse with each new year.

The news has been satirized to death long before the end of the year and all else there is on telly that lots of people watch are the awful reality tv shows.

Brooker sending those up does nothing for me as I already know they're shit and don't need someone smuggling them into my life when I've just about managed to avoid them all year.

finally saw screenwipe 2010. Was shit.

Big fan of Brooker but that show doesn't work anymore. Probably because TV is so much worse with each new year.

The news has been satirized to death long before the end of the year and all else there is on telly that lots of people watch are the awful reality tv shows.

Brooker sending those up does nothing for me as I already know they're shit and don't need someone smuggling them into my life when I've just about managed to avoid them all year.

I thought it was alright tbh be honest. Not his best (by far) but a rather enjoyable hour of TV I thought.

The Ashes. I've been watching TV to ridiculous times but it's done now. Some truly great stuff.

I was annoyed the ashes highlights were only on at 10PM. Some cracking cricket played over the series and fully deserved. Is Ponting still captain, or are they just going to usher him to the sides? Nothing like seeing the convicts losing on their own doorstep :D