Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Watched 3 part wildlife documentary 'The Bear Family and Me' this week, about scottish wildlife cameraman Gordon Buchanan who follows a wild Black Bear family.

That was great! The Polar bear one has been my fave though. The commentary on that was hilarious.

I just couldn't get that they'd choose to hunt those bears! I was hoping they'd rip the shooting posts down.

Not got that far yet as I'm still watching on Sky+.  :thumbsup:

I couldn't believe that he took his young kids within touching distance of wild bears!

Ah right, I assumed it was all part of the same programme, but i only caught this weeks, so will have to watch the others. The Polar bears were last week and had remote camaras. Snow ball cam was amusing. I'd check that out on iPlayer as well!

Rich hall the dirty south is on BBC 4 right now, first half hour has been really good.  On for another 50 mins

repeat, excellent stuff

I see Shameless is back for another series tonight.  Lets hope it continues on the slightly improved form of last season as opposed to the dross it descended into after the first two excellent series.

Good couple of hours telly tonight, watched the Horizon docu about measurement of temperature, very interesting stuff. Then came Shameless, I've only got into it from last series, great episode, bit wi Mimi Maguire tryin to find the father o her kid was funny as fuck. Mickey the poof, on form as ever, but Frank's stagger and Libby's hen night- best bit o the show. Liking this daily thing for the first 5 parts tho! One question, far's Frank's poofy son gone, and is Joe defo deid?

Missed Shameless last night, gutted. Another one who only really started watching it last series although I did watch most of the first series. Will set them to record and watch them when I get home.

Anybody watch Underbelly? Got the boxset but not sure if I can be bothered with it as I've just started watching the Sopranos again from the first series.

One Born Every Minute....................................ooh cuddly babies  ;D

Bunny boiler ;)

Been meaning to watch shameless and got all but the last episode recorded. I've already watched the first two and they were as good as ever :) just need to find the time to catch up now!

Anybody watch Underbelly? Got the boxset but not sure if I can be bothered with it as I've just started watching the Sopranos again from the first series.

Had the boxset before it was on telly here, enjoyed it at that time, watched it again when on telly last year and thought it was pish. Have season 2 downloaded but not even bothered to start watching it yet.

New series of Top Gear.  Gets sillier by the series, what was the point of the last "race"?  Getting less entertaining, and I don't know why they bothered with another Stig...

Skins back this week.  Was having a look and the new cast look like they are going to be a bunch of annoying cunts.  Hope it makes entertaining tv though...

New series of Top Gear.  Gets sillier by the series, what was the point of the last "race"?  Getting less entertaining, and I don't know why they bothered with another Stig...

Skins back this week.  Was having a look and the new cast look like they are going to be a bunch of annoying cunts.  Hope it makes entertaining tv though...

Aren't they always annoying Cunts in Skins? I thought that was the point?

The Skoda review was alright but they seem to be running out of ideas.  The 911 piece was embarrassing.  I couldn't give a fuck about Hammond's boner for the 911.