Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Currently getting through Sons of Anarchy, almost at the end of season one - heard mixed reviews, but seems ok so far.

Quite looking forward to seeing Boardwalk Empire on Sky Atlantic when it starts - trailers look good.

I've seen the trailers for that too, cast looks pretty good!

Currently getting through Sons of Anarchy, almost at the end of season one - heard mixed reviews, but seems ok so far.

Quite looking forward to seeing Boardwalk Empire on Sky Atlantic when it starts - trailers look good.

Finally got to see the first episode of boardwalk empire yesterday, pretty good so far. Nice and bloody too.

there's a good documentary on Fleetwood Mac coming on BBC4 in 2mins.

It's a repeat but it's really good and I really love Stevie Nicks.

Did you know that William Shatner once asked her to marry him?

But she said "no" as she didn't want to be known as Stevie Shatner-Nicks.

True story.

did I ever teach you? That's one of MY jokes !

Finally got to see the first episode of boardwalk empire yesterday, pretty good so far. Nice and bloody too.

Watched the whole series in American time. Wait till Jimmy's mate Richard comes into to it. The scene with Liam in the Coffee shop, brilliant! And I think Michael Kenneth Williams may have found, in Chalky White, a character at least as cool as Omar.

• 2 weeks later...

Fucking hell. Is Peter Hain talking some amount of shit. It's ok to sell weapons to dictatorships apparently as we tell them to behave and not use them against their own people or be naughty. Is he fucking mental? Jesus i'm even agreeing with Fraser Nelson!

Aye, hes sounding as mental as Gaddafi

The end of one of the poorer Top Gear series.  They do seem to be running out of ideas, although the moon buggy bit was excellent.

Have to agree, I hope it's their last. I think it's run it's course as a format. Been a great programme, but it just seemed like they were trying to find new ideas and failing. Racing across england against the sun? Poor.

QT in auld reekie tonight.

I'm sure the panel won't have me throwing things at the TV this week.........oh:

David Dimbleby is joined in Edinburgh by Michael Moore MP, Douglas Alexander MP, Annabel Goldie MSP, Patrick Harvie MSP, Nicola Sturgeon MSP and Nick Ferrari.

Not often a Tory is the least objectionable individual on the panel, toss up between Alexander and Ferrari for über twat on this one.