Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

šŸ† Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

This was on BBC4 on Friday night.Ā  Features Blur, Happy Mondays, Stone Roses, James, Primal Scream, The Shamen and The mighty KLF amongst othersā€¦

Ā 

Ā 

I watched that after the Screamadelica prog... you have to say that Duffy really wanted to be in The Charlatans or The Roses, eh? (as in style etc)

I watched that after the Screamadelica prog... you have to say that Duffy really wanted to be in The Charlatans or The Roses, eh? (as in style etc)

Ā 

The Scream's keyboard player?Ā  Aye maybe.Ā  That was a brilliant documentary - Throb looks like he's got the shakes.Ā  :stretcher:

The Scream's keyboard player?Ā  Aye maybe.Ā  That was a brilliant documentary - Throb looks like he's got the shakes.Ā  :stretcher:

Ā 

Aye, obviously he did play for The Charlies when Rob died but his clothes, hair, stage presence etc was certainly more in fitting with the Charlatans than the Scream at that point in time.

Ā 

Bit of a bad day when Gillespie looked the healthiest of the lot just about!!

Just watched the first episode of the apprentice. The right person got voted off, someone you could tell from the adverts that they were a cunt.

Ā 

So far the two correct people have bene voted off.

That black lassie is a nightmare, I can't see her lasting long!

The Only Way Is Kilmarnock, difficult viewing.

Ā 

"Ma Brian's nivir bin convictit a nothin in ees life . . . . . . no when ees been sober "

Ā 

"same wi' Christopher... only when he's on the drink"

Ā 

the wee 5 year old calling the old girl "a pure mongo" under her breath was a cracker though.

"same wi' Christopher... only when he's on the drink"

Ā 

the wee 5 year old calling the old girl "a pure mongo" under her breath was a cracker though.

Ā 

Alongside "Aw the Bin Laden basturts!"

Ā 

Loved how the racially motivated assault the boy was accused of was simply described as "racial", the "assault" bit being a given I guess.Ā  ::)

Alongside "Aw the Bin Laden basturts!"

Ā 

Loved how the racially motivated assault the boy was accused of was simply described as "racial", the "assault" bit being a given I guess.Ā  ::)

Ā 

aye, her parenting skills were great eh?

Ā 

what a wee cock her youngest son is, Christopher. Never looks 20 and reminds me of Chris Maguire, actually. I'd also be asking questions of the woman Kay, letting a 20 year old sleep in the same bed as her 15 year old daughter... that's not right.

aye, her parenting skills were great eh?

Ā 

what a wee cock her youngest son is, Christopher. Never looks 20 and reminds me of Chris Maguire, actually. I'd also be asking questions of the woman Kay, letting a 20 year old sleep in the same bed as her 15 year old daughter... that's not right.

Ā 

No the first to see the similarity, what a little fucker eh? Loved how he kept saying he was going to punch fuck out of the dealer he owed cash to, in the next breath said he was going to hang out a bit longer in the loft, even his bird laughed at how much of fud he was.

Ā 

The complete lack of examples and downright cunts of parents just shows how fucked these areas are going to be for a long long time. Every area has it's wide boys and rogues but these are just a collection of utter bastards.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Watched the FIFA panorama programme yesterday. Football is truly fucked. If either of those cunts win were as good as giving up. Corrupt mother fuckers. I swear sepp blatter should be held on war crimes against the football fan. The sooner he dies, the better. Maybe I'll add him in celebrity death to speed up the process.

Ā 

Tonight though, watched geordie shore. Hilarious stuff, though looks like a standard night out in anywhere in the UK! Absolute tools .

• 3 weeks later...

I caught a bit of the newsnight after.

Ā 

Did it make you want to go out an commit assisted suicide? I heard itĀ  being described as propaganda on the radio this morning.

Ā 

erm...not really.Ā  I thought it was interesting stuff and not propaganda at all.Ā  The premise of the programme was clear from the start.