Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

I probably should have included a  ::) , which is what I did when I heard that.

I saw BBC were getting a bit of flak because apparently it was biased. Honestly, some folk just need to get a grip. It sounds like an interesting watch.

Watched this thing about the bombing of Clydebank last night on bbc4. Grim viewing.

I saw BBC were getting a bit of flak because apparently it was biased. Honestly, some folk just need to get a grip. It sounds like an interesting watch.

Watched this thing about the bombing of Clydebank last night on bbc4. Grim viewing.

Anything about Clydebank is bound to be grim viewing.  ;)

Pratchett doc is on the iPlayer:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0120dxp/Terry_Pratchett_Choosing_to_Die/

The Apprentice was good!  :thumbsup::wave:

Melody is a fucking nightmare!

She is but she is also pretty good. Though she does have a face you'd like to punch. Not quite natasha though, she is one annoying ugly woman! I would actually buy one of those tea pot lamps, thought they were pretty quirky.

Most of the candidates on The Apprentice this year are hard to like.

Helen is surely the clear favourite to win - hasn't she won every single task? I also think Tom is probably the most intelligent one of them all - however he doesn't push his ideas forward enough. Like last night's episode with the child's rucksack.

And why the F*ck does that annoying woman have to say 'yeah' at the end of every sentence?

We're going to do this yeah...

This is a great product yeah...

Most of the candidates on The Apprentice this year are hard to like.

Helen is surely the clear favourite to win - hasn't she won every single task? I also think Tom is probably the most intelligent one of them all - however he doesn't push his ideas forward enough. Like last night's episode with the child's rucksack.

And why the F*ck does that annoying woman have to say 'yeah' at the end of every sentence?

We're going to do this yeah...

This is a great product yeah...

Absolutely :D

I quite like the Northern Irish boy, as he seems to get folks backs up.  He's a devious bastard in the boardoom but does a good job on the tasks.

I reckon Zoe is a bit of a goer!  :thumbsup:

I think he is brilliant.

And She does look like a right dirty  :wave:

Luther, pretty bloody good.

I caught a bit of that the other night, it was on in the background and I didn't take much notice until some cunt turned up with a hammer and went mental in some office. Couldn't really stop watching after that.

One thing I won't be watching is Haye Klitschko as SKY are a bunch of useless cunts. Won't let me purchase via the box, or online and their phone lines are rammed with folk presumably suffering the same fate.

heard that this morning. Showing the repeats for free