Saturday 21st September 2024 - kick-off 5.30pm

🏆 Scottish League Cup: Aberdeen v The Spartans

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

Aye, I didn't think they could find anyone more frightening than Deborah Meaden but they succeeded!  :o

She's been through the wringer too. Son is a recovering smack head and when he was a baby, she got a phone call from the wife of her boyfriend - the father of her only child, a Turk - to find out he had five kids already. She left the next day and is on husband number three now. Rough looking bitch, like so rough it's almost unshaggable. Well it's totally unfuckable to be fair but never say never as excess drink does funny things. Good job she's unlikely to be down my boozer and good job I'm scared to drink much these days ever since I gave up the fags. She's shudderingly ugly.

She's been through the wringer too. Son is a recovering smack head and when he was a baby, she got a phone call from the wife of her boyfriend - the father of her only child, a Turk - to find out he had five kids already. She left the next day and is on husband number three now. Rough looking bitch, like so rough it's almost unshaggable. Well it's totally unfuckable to be fair but never say never as excess drink does funny things. Good job she's unlikely to be down my boozer and good job I'm scared to drink much these days ever since I gave up the fags. She's shudderingly ugly.

Aye I read that about her too.

She seemed to have more shoulder pads on than the entire cast of Dynasty.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll no doubt regret asking this but...does anyone watch the Celebrity Apprentice USA?  I know it was filmed a couple of years ago, and I know who the eventual winner is, but I would pay serious money to see Lennox Lewis smack Piers Morgan so hard.

It's the highlights that grate with me.  Half an hour (far too short) and some of the races (e.g. Mo Farah in today's 5K qualifying) they only showed him crossing the line and fuck all of the race.  Don't know why they bother.

I concur with your first post. The live and highlights programmes have been a joke. Don't even get me started on the presenter (T4 wanker). It's been ridiculous, I hope they never get to do sports other than horse racing again. Why would you want to join a short race, i.e. the 400m relay 1/2 way through?!? Where's the excitement in that?

I concur with your first post. The live and highlights programmes have been a joke. Don't even get me started on the presenter (T4 wanker). It's been ridiculous, I hope they never get to do sports other than horse racing again. Why would you want to join a short race, i.e. the 400m relay 1/2 way through?!? Where's the excitement in that?

Totally.  Just goes to show you that selling out to the highest bidder is not always the best option.

Great stuff from Mo Farah though!