Sunday 6th October 2024 - kick-off 3pm

Scottish Premiership: Aberdeen v Hearts

What Have You Been Watching on TV?

Kowalski

The Fall, awesome crime thriller on BBC, was the series finale last night.  Bloody cliff hangers!  :hammer:

Heard pre airing of last nights episode that a second series had been commissioned and said the herself that it was guaranteed that the serial killer would not be caught in last nights finale. Have to say it kind of ruined my enjoyment of what otherwise had been a really enjoyable series.

Heard pre airing of last nights episode that a second series had been commissioned and said the herself that it was guaranteed that the serial killer would not be caught in last nights finale. Have to say it kind of ruined my enjoyment of what otherwise had been a really enjoyable series.

Thanks for that  :hammer:

Doubt I'll bother watching it now  :hammer:

My sister is obsessed with it, whenever I visit I ban her from watching it when I'm there.  Truly awful viewing!

I feel your pain. Unfortunately my partner is a fan of that show. She also enjoys Britain's Got Talent, X Factor and Embarrassing Bodies.  :hammer:

Actually Embarrassing Bodies is usually pretty interesting. Although I've seen enough old women's prolapsed arses to know that I couldn't be a doctor.

No wonder you turned to Coldplay. 

:rofl:

It's fucking horrific television.

To be honest I was more referring to the seeing Invernesians on the telly then the actual show itself.  Can't see myself becoming an avid watcher though

Never watched come dine with me before but its an Inverness one this week and I know one of the participants. 

There are some proper cringy moments

Right watched it tonight.

C'mon share all, which one is it you're friendly with then  ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Enterprise advert. The brash yank and stiff Brit.

Tight arse says "it's got a u in it" when correcting the yank's pronunciation.

But he said aluminum.

He should have said "it's got an i in it".

Truth is, it has two of each.

The copywriter fucked up but not one person twigged. And no one cared. Including me.

Interesting how dumbed down and stupid the world has become though.

• 1 month later...